chunky sperm

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by diaper eater, Feb 5, 2005.

1. diaper eater

diaper eater OT Supporter

not sure if this is the right place to put this really, but oh well. in the past month or two id say, ive masturbated less, used to be every day, but the stress of school and work brought it down to once or twice a week. instead of having very milky sperm as i used to, it is milky in parts, then clear in other parts. these two parts are separated, also there are little chunks in the clear part, almost like the chunks were solidified clumps in the tubes of my testes, cuz they can look like little cylinders. now, this time it DID hurt a lil bit to ejaculate, but i figure thats cuz the clumps were struggling to get out. i researched this online, and found info much like the following at various sites.

"There's no need to stress — this phenomenon isn't as sticky as it might seem. Chunky or clumpy semen is normal and is NOT a symptom of a sexually transmitted infection (STI). Semen (a.k.a. cum, ejaculate) can vary in texture, odor, color, and taste. While the differences are due mainly to each man's biology, factors such as temperature, physical activity, diet, and recent ejaculations also affect what comes out after a "happy ending.""

other sites said to see a doctor if it also burns or hurts to urinate, which it does not. anyway it says it could be due to differences in activity and diet. and in the past 2 months ive been either at work or snowboarding every day, as opposed to working and skateboarding before winter came. now the catch is that whenever im snowboarding i eat ramen for dinner, not the best choice but its something, or i will go to taco bell. the days im not snowboarding i am working. at work i usually eat a cinnamon bun, some hot dogs, meatballs, fries, macaroni and cheese, and drink a good amount of pepsi. in the past 2 months id say ive eaten at home maybe twice, so my whole diet for dinner has been mostly ramen and taco bell, with some quasi-real food from work being thrown in the mix maybe twice a week. lunch is usually a sandwhich, cookies, chips, cheetos, crackers. and breakfast is a bowl of cereal. so do you think the change in consistancy of my semen could be due to my change in diet?

2. sleev

sleev It's sleep, life, and death It's speed, coke, and

change your diet! if you can't eat good food, eat cliff bars and salads.

3. shorty420

shorty420 Guest

:werd:

Ever since i cut out the fatburgers from fast food restaraunts, and have been opting for a power bar, an orange and a banana for lunch, i have been having much larger and better ejaculations.

4. diaper eater

thanks guys, really eases my fear that i have somethng horribly wrong with me. changing my diet right now is just so hard

5. Godspeed

Godspeed New Member

wack it more. seriously. me and my friends competed a while back to see who could go the longest without wacking it. i went a month and everyone kinda quit. when i started masterbating again, it was chunky like you said. i got worried about it cuz it was like that for a while. thing was i was only jacking it once a week if that.

i started masterbating daily like i used to and i'm fine now. real real milky semen now :bigthumb:

6. diaper eater

yeah, more research has showed me the same info, although i jacked off at 3 am, then again today at around 2 pm, and it was still chunkeh

7. mondaynightmike

mondaynightmike New Member

Chunky sperm = Aids.

8. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

:slap: