GUN Chuck Norris: An Outlaw's Worse Nightmare

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Clusive, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Clusive

Clusive Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  2. more off

more off Moderator

3. Clusive

Clusive Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

:squint:

:mamoru:

4. JaimeZX

JaimeZX Formerly of :Sep 2001: fame - Also: Sprout Crew OT Supporter

Well *I* liked the video.

Let them try to ban THESE guns!! :rofl:

5. BKhAH

BKhAH OT Supporter

It's the thought that counts right?

6. Need More RWHP

Need More RWHP Got Horsepower?

Both Dem and Repub candidates are anti gun, Obama more so, but McCain not much better.

7. HisXLNC

HisXLNC ๑۩۞۩๑ Hot ๑۩۞۩๑

I'm surprised there wasn't a Chuck Norris fact squeezed in there.

8. vwpilot

vwpilot New Member

But the advantage we have with McCain is Palin. She is a staunch 2nd Amendment supporter and wouldnt let McCain fuck with the gun laws. She would be the voice of reason in the executive branch.

9. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

Awesome.

One of my pet peeves is actors who make their living with action movies where they run around blasting guns but in real life are anti gun idiots.

Ex Marc Wallberg (aka marky mark )& Danny Glover

10. Cannondale

Cannondale OT Supporter

Chuck Norris is a badass, this just further confirms it.

11. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

But at what cost? I really don't know what to think of Palin...

12. JaimeZX

From what I have seen of Palin I like her. My wife thinks Palin is too conservative and lists a few minor policy disagreements. Okay, that's fair.

What baffles me is the vitriol she elicits from people! I don't get why kids on Youtube make videos with like, fire burning behind her and devil horns & shit. I'm just baffled by that.

13. vwpilot

vwpilot New Member

No cost. She is most experienced of them all when it comes to executive experience. She has a huge approval rating as governor. People put her down because its Alaska, but she has done some serious things up there including dealing with oil companies and big business.

Biden is a life long congressman that is worthless, Obama is right on par with Al Sharpton as all he's ever done is be a "community organizer" and McCain has his military experience. He's still better off than either of the Dems, but she is still the one with the most experience.

She is not a problem at all. People are more concerned with how well someone talks and quick on their feet they are. What really matters is what they've actually done and Obama has done NOTHING.

14. Prince of Zamunda

Prince of Zamunda Nothing but natural berries and juices. OT Supporter

Chuck Norris does not use guns. His stare alone can blow a hole the size of a half dollar in you.

15. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

For me its thats she wouldn't know science if I hit her in the face with a big stick of it. I am not comfortable electing a representative who wants to legislate her backwards and uneducated views. She can have them but needs to leave them at home. I think she's a little nutty about god really.

16. Prince of Zamunda

To be in the race for the white house and not even know what your duties are really scares me. I can not believe that some of my fellow country men actually think that this woman is ready to be vice president. I really think we need to expect more of the people who run the people who run this country. Which is what the executive brach essentially does. I really liked mccain before he announced his running mate and went on this slander run. When he picked her it made me question his decision making skills. And to tell you the truth I don't know which mccain is actually running right now. His views and even his demeanor have changed in the past 6 months alone. I mean is he for real. Picking her simply to get the female voters that obama left behind with his pick. I mean how obvious can you be? I saw it as an insult to the American people. I mean out of all the people he could have picked. He picked her? What the hell is this country coming too?

17. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

If you consider palin's experience to be insufficient for VP, what could you possibly think of obamas experience for president?

18. Prince of Zamunda

It's not her lack of executive experience, its the lack of common knowledge that most high school freshman know. Its the lack of connection to the people who live in places that she feels are not "REAL AMERICA". Truthfully tell me what federal experience she has? The McCain/Palin ticket is out of touch with what america really needs right now, THE TRUTH. If they actually were serious about helping this country then their plans would be defined in plain numbers backed with research to prove it. All that I hear coming out of either one of their mouth is BO wants to do this and I want to do this. With nothing but false promises backing the lashings. They are running a dumbed down presidential race that needs to be exposed for what it is. Bo is a harvard educated man with solid figures to back up what his plans are. As you know everybody can not know everything. But it is obvious that he can get the right person with the right answers to handle whatever problems that this country comes across. Instead of simply mud slinging and name calling.

19. JaimeZX

To be fair, all of that is pretty standard in an election. Both candidates attempt to stay positive for a while, but going negative is effective and eventually both do it. Obama has some pretty serious negatives in his background, his education notwithstanding. Furthermore, I'd expect a professor of Constitutional law to be more aware of the intent of the Founding Fathers in writing the Constitution. Actually, I guess he *is* aware, but he's upset that the Supreme Court isn't doing more to change that intent.

Frankly I can't imagine voting for anyone anyone who publicly says the Constitution needs to be changed from the original intent of the Founders. And before some of you go bringing up the 3/5 compromise, I'd remind you that most of the deligates were against slavery but they included that because the southern colonies would never have ratified without it. Their *intent*, largely, was against slavery but it wasn't politically feasable at the time.

20. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

And I would ask the same for obama.

As evidenced by what major victories in his short tenure as a senator when he wasn't campaigning?

21. vwpilot

vwpilot New Member

What has Obama done that is so impressive? NOTHING.

And Obama and the liberals are FAR FAR FAR more negative and insult slinging than McCain has been.

And you can make numbers support anything you want. Fact is his "plan" is not a good one and will hurt this country much more than it will help.

22. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

Yet he cant get the number of states right in the US? He cant remeber what religion he is? He says his gun control works in chicago (one of the highest crime rate areas in Illinois)? Every debate was Bush this Bush that but didnt say how he was going too do it?

Lets not even get started on Biden who got kicked out of school for being a plagiarist or saying FDR came on TV in 1929 or spending more time in congress on steroids than any other senator. I could write a 10page paper on why Biden is a fucking idiot. But he does it himself every time he has to talk.

23. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

Seriously go up to an obama supporter and be like why do you want to vote for obama and they usually say what are you going to vote for that retarded mccain or that stupid bitch palin? Im like No actually but why do you support obama and they just keep talking about McCain or Palin :wtf:

24. Mace Windu

Mace Windu OT's Resident Pile of Awesome

Chuck Norris is awesome. :bowdown:

25. Prince of Zamunda

Talk to anyone McCain/Palin or Obama/Biden supporter and if they are intelligent then they will have looked at the issues and made a decision based on the facts. It seems as though you have asked people with no intelligence as you seem to be showing with this simple minded rant.