MMA Chuck Liddell's future

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by RunninWild, Mar 5, 2009.

1. RunninWild

RunninWild How subtle of you

If Chuck beats Shogun.. (and I'm sure he will after Shoguns last two performances) what's his future like? Anybody know how many fights he has left on his current contract? I see him possibly retiring after a nice win but I don't know. This is an example of how sad it is to see such an awesome fighter get older. He was always exciting to watch and I just hope his next fight(s) can be that as well.

2. MyLittleAirport

MyLittleAirport OT Supporter

I just want to say to you all tonight I'm very grateful to be here. A lot of people told me that I'd never wrestle again and that's all I do. You know, if you live hard and play hard and you burn the candle at both ends, you pay the price for it. You know in this life you can loose everything you love, everything that loves you. Now I don't hear as good as I used to and I forget stuff and I aint as pretty as I used to be but god damn it I'm still standing here and I'm The Ram. As times goes by, as times goes by, they say "he's washed up", "he's finished" , "he's a loser", "he's all through". You know what? The only one that's going to tell me when I'm through doing my thing is you people here.

3. dragomungus

dragomungus New Member

I contribute when I feel I want too, and this isn't OT, this is the cage. OT is a few forums up. This is a forum put in place for a reason, im not here to help anyone. If they ask me, I will, otherwise im here to browse the mma-related stuff and talk about jiujitsu if possible. I've said in this thread more times than one that im a part of it. I dont do half the trolling of the known people, especially yourself.

This argument could go on and on and I dont care what you say, im right, you're right but wrong in defending yours and others actions. Stop the fucking bullshit or im literally going to do everything I can do put a stop to it. every single trolling bullshit or anything i'll email to a super admin, i've talked to glen and others about the trolling in here and im the reason there are more admins here and im the reason you were temp-banned in the past.

The fucking bullshit stops here for me, im not going to be trolling anymore and neither should you or anyone else. We should all be trying to be good about this at this point and im not going to argue any other way. Like I said, i've been a part of it, and im not going to tolerate it anymore in myself or anyone else if it's directed at me or very badly towards someone else.

4. MyLittleAirport

That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire scientific community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bullshit the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is fucking bullshit, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a fucking faggot. Go home and make love to your fucking real doll. You don't know shit about what we're talking about and you need to fucking leave this thread right now. Buy a bullet and rent a gun, because sir, you are finished in life.

5. dragomungus

dragomungus New Member

you feel like punching me in the face? bring it on you faggot. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something fucking tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't fucking put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me fucking tell you, it'll already be too fucking late to back down at that point. You might decide "well shit, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a fucking punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two fucking hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire fucking forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.
    Now, motherfucker, you sure you want to go through with that punch?

6. MyLittleAirport

fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can fucking come on OT and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm fucking kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. You call yourself "Hooligan"? We'll see who's the hooligan when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.Y'all can all shut the fuck up. I'm a DKE and proud of it. I swear to god I went to hell and back to be able to call myself a DKE. I went through some shit that y'all could never imagine going through.One of our older brothers is a US Navy Seal and just got back from Iraq, he said that he would rather go through basic training and he would rather go back and fight for a week before he would come back and go through our initiation. Trust me, y'all motherfuckin pussies couldn't handle the shit that goes down for 5 minutes...Go on and hate on my fraternity if you want, I don't give a shit, there's nothing I can techinically do about it, but I think it's a proven fact that the only reason have for hating on fraternities is that they don't know, or are scared to go through what it takes to be apart of it.For those of you that don't know, DKE is an active chapter of what is known as the "Skull and Bones" the most secret society in the nation. More secret than the CIA, and possibly the NSA. George Bush, jr, and sr, were both Dekes, as well as both the Roosevelts, and Gerald Ford. We had 7 of our leading presidents, more than any other fraternity of common group ever. We were the leading provider for the Civil war, both north and south, we were the first fraternity in the state of Mississippi, as well as Alabama, and Lousiana.Y'all don't know shit about what I've been through, and until you come over and go through what I've been through to call my brothers brothers then fuck off. I don't give a fuck about anybody on here. So shut the fuck up.you feel like punching me in the face? bring it on you faggot. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something fucking tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't fucking put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me fucking tell you, it'll already be too fucking late to back down at that point. You might decide "well shit, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a fucking punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two fucking hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire fucking forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.Now, motherfucker, you sure you want to go through with that punch?That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire scientific community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bullshit the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is fucking bullshit, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a fucking faggot. Go home and make love to your fucking real doll. You don't know shit about what we're talking about and you need to fucking leave this thread right now. Buy a bullet and rent a gun, because sir, you are finished in life.if this is something you think that is funny or if you think this is a hoax, you should be ashamed of yourself. i can guarantee if you say that in public, people are going to kick your ass. on top of that, this is the prime reason why men are labeled as arrogant jackasses and you are the leading cause of it all, so next time you look in a mirror, think how much it would hurt to have your eyes gouge out and your tongue sheared off, cause quite frankly, i would do so.Fuck it you know what?No more Mr. Nice Guy, I come in your threads and I post so that you think someone gives a damn about your stupid worthless so called "life" well this is the end of the fucking line. From now on im gonna make your message board life a living hell and you cant do anything about it except burn, and if someone comes to put the fire out ill tear them down like a tree limb by limb just like I did you. I almost want you to test me just so I can unleash the beast on your sorry ass and be done with you forever so go ahead and give me the green light,faggot.You don't know who you're fuckin with. I'm a 216 pound black man. I work as a security guard for a professional skater. I do carry guns, and I have been trained to use them in the event of an emergency and have been trained where to shoot to show self defense. I also have a 11 inch cock that I'm gonna ram up your ass.now lets talk about how you look. you look more creepy with a straight face than that picture of me. you're a pussy keyboard warrior who took his pic off ever post your pic thread on OT cause everyone thought u looked fuckin scary with your big eyes and scarred acne infested face. you never posted your real pic on here again because you are sensitive to OTers commentsface it kid, you lose at life. you're a pussy.You think this is a joke?Yea wishing aids on someones mother is real fucking funny asshole, so funny I forgot to laugh.If you want to talk like that to me why dont you come here and say it to my face so that I can answer your insults with a swift fist to your nose. Yea you have a lot to say from 432 miles away from me but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv stuck on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die.Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing.I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type all of this up. Dont want anymore problems? I didnt think so......K for your information, asshole, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and shit. Don't pull your fucking wierd ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.I work in stem cell research; So I am really getting a kick out of most of these replies. Some of you guys are very good at making it sound like you know what you are talking about. But trust me.... You don't. I think you just want to make yourself sound smart, when in reality you don't know what you are talking about. This is how bad info gets passed around. If you dont know about the topic....Dont make yourself sound like you do. Cos some OTers believe anything they hear.you know, you really need to stop rofling at me because that shit is straight disrespecful and me and many other people dont appreciate disrespec, some day youre gonna rofl at the wrong badass motherfucker and hes going to teach you a lesson you wont forget very soon ok? you might think its funny to laugh at other people but some of us have feelings too and you neeed to take into account because if you hurt other people theyre going to hurt you back, prolly with shotguns and rokcetlaunchers. what goes around comes around motherfucker.Stop spamming you little piece of shit. Nobody wants you here. I hope a pig fucks you in the ass again. I'm tired of your inferiority staining this forum. Now get the fuck out of this forum and never come back.you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.you wanna throw down with me 'cause you think you're some big bad wolf on this site just 'caus eyou got what, fucking 1171 posts, you fukkin' as? You think that makes you somebody I wouldn't step on and scrape you off the bototm fo my fuckin' shoe, you little insignificant ass? I will rape your children until they cry for theyre mommy and then I will motherfucking pound your ass into the black hole of oblivion so suck on that and see hwo you like itWhen you come in this fucking thread, you sure as motherfucking shit had better respect me. Actually fuck respect, you had better worship the motherfucking ground I walk on, motherfucker. You god damn think I'm just going to sit here and let you stomp all over me with your ignorance and disrespect? FUCK YOU dude, I am not going to be passive about this shit. You had better pray to fucking christ I don't find out where you live, or you might find out what a 12 gauge to the face feels like, you fucking bitch.stay out of my threads, understand? i don't want to take this to fazle, but if you pull these shananigans again he will be contacted. mark my word.ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe fazle for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok, i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way an theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont.dont say i didnt warn you.It seems to me like you have a lot of problems with me. If you don't like my registration date, my lack of an av, and my post count I would suggest you keep it to yourself because I really don't give a mother fucking rats ass. Got it? I have a problem with someone such as yourself with over fourty fucking thousand posts, an admitted OT addict, and aren't you one of those faggots who has had marijuana in his avatar? You don't see me making posts about my problems with you so I would suggest you give me the same respect. Thanks.We both know that you're just another chicken shit faggot who wouldn't have the balls to say that to my face. I'd kick your ass just like I do all the other faggots. I'd fucking stomp you. Just be thankful you're on the internet and I don't know who you are. You little bitch.you wanna throw down with me 'cause you think you're some big bad wolf on this site just 'caus eyou got what, fucking 1171 posts, you fukkin' as? You think that makes you somebody I wouldn't step on and scrape you off the bototm fo my fuckin' shoe, you little insignificant ass? I will rape your children until they cry for theyre mommy and then I will motherfucking pound your ass into the black hole of oblivion so suck on that and see hwo you like itWhat? WHAT WAS THAT? Sorry I must have misheard, I thought I heard a giant faggot mouthing off at me with something he sure as fuck could never back up, but it must have just been my imagination. Because after I imagined hearing that, I proceeded to imagine how good it would feel to break that persons fucking spinal cord over my knee. I imagined how my next step is usually to rip out one of the persons fucking ribs and jab it straight through their nose into their brain cavity. I imagined pulling that rib back out, and then brainfucking that dead faggot through the new massive hole in his face I created.But I didn't really hear anything, right? no one would be fucking dumb enough to talk to me like that on hereyou know, you really need to stop rofling at me because that shit is straight disrespecful and me and many other people dont appreciate disrespec, some day youre gonna rofl at the wrong badass motherfucker and hes going to teach you a lesson you wont forget very soon ok? you might think its funny to laugh at other people but some of us have feelings too and you neeed to take into account because if you hurt other people theyre going to hurt you back, prolly with shotguns and rokcetlaunchers. what goes around comes around motherfuckerI don't appreciate the face. That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire scientific community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bullshit the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is fucking bullshit, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a fucking faggot. Go home and make love to your fucking real doll. You don't know shit about what we're talking about and you need to fucking leave this thread right now. Buy a bullet and rent a gun, because sir, you are finished in life.im not fooling.. every bitch i see on here talks, but they dont realize they are talking through a computer. i guarantee that more than half of you wouldn't talk to me or others in real life the way you do on here, someone needs to bring this up and i figured i might as well do it before someone else doesyou feel like punching me in the face? bring it on you faggot. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something fucking tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't fucking put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me fucking tell you, it'll already be too fucking late to back down at that point. You might decide "well shit, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a fucking punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two fucking hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire fucking forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.Now, motherfucker, you sure you want to go through with that punch?you wanna throw down with me 'cause you think you're some big bad wolf on this site just 'caus eyou got what, fucking 4404 posts, you fukkin' as? You think that makes you somebody I wouldn't step on and scrape you off the bototm fo my fuckin' shoe, you little insignificant ass? I will rape your children until they cry for theyre mommy and then I will motherfucking pound your ass into the black hole of oblivion so suck on that and see how you like it.shut the fuck up. Do you hear these words that are coming out of my mouth? SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. Don't dare dream of speaking to a fucking superior like that. Im perfectly capable of snapping your fucking spine in half, and I'm perfectly willing to do it. You fucking faggot, you have no idea what you're getting yourself in to. I'll rip your spine out from your fucking throat, and i'll use it as a dildo to assrape your mom with while I make her gag on my fucking cock. Then I'll pull your shit-covered spine out from your mothers asshole, and force your father to lick the shit off of it while I jizz in his fucking mouth at the same time. I'll make your dad snowball the resulting mouthful of your moms shit and my cum, over to your little sister, who i'll force to fucking gargle it while i rape her in the asshole and whip her with a belt. All of this will be in front of your spineless, dying body, laying on the floor waiting to die. The last fucking thing you'll ever see is me castrating your fucking dad and shoving his dick down your throat until you fucking suffocate.What? WHAT WAS THAT? Sorry I must have misheard, I thought I heard a giant faggot mouthing off at me with something he sure as fuck could never back up, but it must have just been my imagination. Because after I imagined hearing that, I proceeded to imagine how good it would feel to break that persons fucking spinal cord over my knee. I imagined how my next step is usually to rip out one of the persons fucking ribs and jab it straight through their nose into their brain cavity. I imagined pulling that rib back out, and then brainfucking that dead faggot through the new massive hole in his face I created.
    But I didn't really hear anything, right? no one would be fucking dumb enough to talk to me like that on here.It seems to me like you have a lot of problems with me. If you don't like my registration date, my lack of an av, and my post count I would suggest you keep it to yourself because I really don't give a mother fucking rats ass. Got it? I have a problem with someone such as yourself with over fourty fucking thousand posts, an admitted OT addict, and aren't you one of those faggots who has had marijuana in his avatar? You don't see me making posts about my problems with you so I would suggest you give me the same respect. Thanks. What are you gonna do, tough guy? Huh? I bet you wouldn't be so tough without your nunchucks.Listen faggot, go ahead and check your attitude. One more outburst like this and I'll be on that redeye over to your stinky korean village in east LA. Afterwich I'm gonna round up you and your scrawny, 5'4 buddies, wrap you all up in seaweed, and feed you bleached rice til your stomachs explode like the greasy bottomfeeding pigeons you are.Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fucking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot.

7. dragomungus

dragomungus New Member

fuck you.

Shogun is going to beat Liddell.

/ thread

8. MyLittleAirport

9. Searcher

Searcher New Member

LOL you guys....

10. raxton

raxton .

wow dude that was way to verbose

11. MyLittleAirport

It was either that or 4 pages of ethugging. I had to end it then. :squint:

12. GreatDeceiver

GreatDeceiver OT Supporter

Chuck doesn't have much of a future imo. Don't think he'll beat Shogun, even though he's looked like complete shit. And if he does, he will probably try to make a run at the title again but unfortunately for him there's too many younger, better guys waiting in line. I think after his next loss he retires.

13. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

I think Chuck will keep fighting for another year or two unless he recieves consecutive brutal KOs.

He's got to be the favorite in this fight. Shogun has only looked like dick for the past year and a half.

Chuck got caught twice. But has fought 2 close decisions, both of which he looked moderately fresh in the later rounds. Shogun has looked like dog shit in later rounds.

I am dying to see the real shogun return, but as things stand, I gotta go with chuck by decision, and expect to see chuck use his wrestling more.

14. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

big chuck fan but, he's probably more a gate keeper for contenders from here on out imo

15. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

i dont think anyone thinks he is going to actually be in contentions for a title again.

when wrestlers are KOing Chuck, it's time for him to hang up his gloves. Unfortunately he wont.

16. dragomungus

dragomungus New Member

Rashad KO'd Chuck, Lambert, Forrest and O'Brien.. His striking has improved. Has the ultimate one hitter quitter.

17. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

O'Brien?

and he KD'd Chuck :mamoru:

18. dragomungus

dragomungus New Member

Wasn't it Jake O Brien? Or who was it? Dude he head kicked..

And yes, the shit he put on Chuck was the epitome of KD.. Dougie M needs to take notes.

19. dragomungus

dragomungus New Member

Fuck.

Sean Salmon, not Jake O Brien..

Salmon KD'd, Chuck KD'd, Lambert KD'd.

20. Savage5point0

Savage5point0 Im an asshole.

God I want to see the shogun of the GP glory days come back with a vengeance.

21. Kenny Dalglish

Kenny Dalglish New Member

:wtc:

damn nga.. that shit was sad

22. RunninWild

Man things have changed...

Calling Chuck a gatekeeper now... Its saddening

23. RunninWild

He showed up to my work partying a WEEK before the Rampage UFC fight.. I knew then he was gonna lose.. but he's already done it all and he's been to the top..Hard to maintain the hunger

24. MyLittleAirport

[y]bDbpzjbXUZI[/y]

25. RunninWild

Comedy gold.
    I see your Eddy and I raise you
    [y]D9cQOcAC_K8[/y]