Christophers (NASM Thread continued)

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Jeff Merr, Mar 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff Merr

Jeff Merr Elite Member

Funny how you always make a last post and close the thread immediatly after. I could seriously give a shit who you train, i train my clients and they are happy, wether its 50yr old women or "top college athletes", it makes no difference, i get the same pay, which for a 21yr old college student, its pretty damn good. The funny part of this whole thing started when you put me down on my looks, i thought you were a little more mature than that, but shit if i havent seen my own penis in years i would be upset as well. You can post and then immediatly lock threads to make yourself look big and cool on the internet, but no one gives a shit, no one cares that you train top college schools, get over youself, your letting the "im a fat powerlifter" ego come out. Lock or delete this thread so you can keep your forum image, you got the message. (and i tried to PM you this rather than make a post but your PM box is full)

2. EyeOfRa

EyeOfRa User Title

personal training old ladies and people in their 30s+ is a fucking cake walk since they have never lifted or exercised no matter what you do they will pretty much see results and praise you for how good you are, being a PT is a fucking joke these days :fawk:

3. Ilyusha

Ilyusha Guest

Like I said in the other thread, most PT's are fucking douches. *I* know mor than most of them, guaranteed. Granted, I might not have as much "under the bar" experience, but I am much more intelligent and am able to comprehend, structure, and correlate data and information that I read, research and learn on my own time.

4. Jeff Merr

Jeff Merr Elite Member

According to Christophers, your data and information and research means nothing.

5. Neo22

Neo22 OT Supporter

In. SO where was this other thread?

6. Ilyusha

Ilyusha Guest

That's alright - it means something to me. According to Chris, he has lost a lot of weight, gained a lot of weight, and gained a lot of strength over a span of 3 years. That's more than I've done (granted I have only been lifting for 6 months) so he probably knows more than I do. He also lifts in an environment filled with knowledgeable people who have the personal experience to back up the data, research and information. Having just one component, such as the data and knowledge but not the physical experience, is worse than being well rounded in the field. I think that's his argument, and I would agree with it.

7. Neo22

Neo22 OT Supporter

I think atmosphere aids to his weight gain experience.

8. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

the highest paid and most successful pt's in my area rival me in size. The typical guys work for the gym and go off there book knowledge. But there are some puny weak pt's that know there shit. I have met them all in 15+ years. Its really an arguement you cant win since theres some on both sides. Most of my friends are Pt's that have picked my brain for years and use it to help there clients. I take it as a compliment. But hey you make good money putting the slob on the ab ball, more power to ya. Who am I to judge, Im a genetic mutant in most gyms now adays. Noone wants to look like me but there sure ask me alot of questions everyday

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.