GUN Christmas Firearm Related Gifts?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by SS109, Dec 25, 2003.

1. SS109

SS109 3100 FPS OT Supporter

I got a Kel-Tec P11 for Christmas. I have already ordered today a extra mag for it, along with a IWB holster.

I haven't shot it yet, but I am impressed with the capacity and for under $250.

2. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

I got the shooter's bible as a gift, and my dad told me that a TAC trigger and a book on home made silencers are currently being shipped. But my dad also told me that we'll be going out to get a Sig in a few days.

3. 7

7 First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.

cold steel master hunter knife, hunting coat, belt cartridge holder, small pair of binocs, wipe out bore cleaner, .30 and 6mm patch jags, and a bore guide.

4. Jago

Jago It helps if you hit it.

hoppes cleaning kit

5. imayoda

imayoda New Member

A Beretta 96 Inox. I'm very happy with it. It's accurate, fits my hands well and the recoils is not to bad on it either. I need to get another mag and a holster. Anyone have any recommendations on a good one for the Beretta 96?

6. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

surefire M962SU06, here. i went and bought an AAC long and one short rail, and an AAC foreward grip for until my TD grip comes.

7. mrbill

mrbill New Member

I got the Lee Anniversary Kit(reloading press and some equipment), Schrade skinning knife with gut hook(used it on Wed ;)) and my OT SS got me an e-book on machine guns.

8. Joe_Cool

Joe_Cool Never trust a woman or a government. Moderator

Now that I got a new digital camera for Christmas I can post up a current pic of my Mini-14 (new stock was a birthday present from myself), and my new blade (also a Christmas present):

[​IMG]

:big grin:

9. Enigma

Enigma Guest

you took that pic with a new digital camera? :ugh2:

:o

10. 7

11. Joe_Cool

I just took out my kitchen floor because it looked stupid. I thought the forum was about guns, not a photoshop showcase.

Here's the pre-edit:
    [​IMG]

12. 7

what kind of sword is that and is that a kydex sheath?

13. Goat

Goat That crack is really moreish

Browning A-Bolt Medallion w/ BOSS in .243 Win.

Cold Steel Gunsite II Knife

Uncle Bud's Bulls Bag Shooting Bag

14. Redmouse

Redmouse Just looking...

2 Boxes of Winchester .40 100 pack. But I had to buy that for myself :(

15. Jago

Jago It helps if you hit it.

i've heard a lot of bad things about the 100 pack. my ammo guy refuses to sell them.

16. itchiban

itchiban Guest

My XD40 eats them up no problem. Actually I've never had a problem with the 40.

The XD9 sub on the other hand, i dont know. I havn't had any failures with the 9mm white box, but sometimes i'll get a super hot load. I'll be shooting: bang, bang, bang, BOOM, bang. It's really wierd. I dont know if the .40 and 9mm are made differently, but I stopped using the value pack in 9mm. I need to find a cheap alternative in 9mm, well at least until i can get a reloading outfit.

17. footratfunkface

i had an entire box of the 9mm 100-rd. box that seemed to be hotter than normal. my friends were shooting PMC, which was weaker than normal, and my value pack seemed hotter. i've still got 50 rounds left of it, so i'll see if it was just me that night, or the ammo.

18. Redmouse

Redmouse Just looking...

That's funny...the gun store I go to (NW side of Houston) refuses to sell them as well. But I still havent had any feed or fire problems with them. And I generally go through 2 boxes a week :hs:

19. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

I got a letter from my parents saying that because I have chosen to violate their rules of not having a handgun in the house that I have 30 days to move out. Does that count?

20. itchiban

itchiban Guest

what caliber(s) do you use?

21. footratfunkface

free at last, free at last.

well, you now have the freedom to do what you will with your firearms. i thought i was going to be doing the same thing, because on crimmas day, my parents and i had a pretty big argument over whether or not they would allow me to defend our house with my AR should an intrusion occur. i basically told them that if they tell my i can't, i'll just move out. i consider any financial troubles that might arise less important than the right to defend myself, my home, and my property. since my dad doesn't keep any of his firearms loaded, and doesn't use any loads suitable for defense, i'm the only one capable or prepared. i'm the only one with a weapons-light (what i got for crimmas, and the instigator of the whole argument). i'm the only one that uses ammo that will actually stop someone, and NOT punch holes through ever wall in our house, and some in our neighbors' if i miss. and, i'm the only one that goes to the range and practices. my dad hasn't been shooting in over 10 years. i go at least twice a week. so, i know how you feel. just think of it as a chance to do things your way.

22. Joe_Cool

[​IMG]
    The scabbard is reinforced nylon. There's a little bit of info on it here and here.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2004