Christian music..

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Enigma, Feb 19, 2004.

1. Enigma

Enigma Guest

So there are a lot more really good Christian bands than in the past. I just recently checked into it to see what kinda good music I could find and there is all kinds of good stuff.

I'll list the ones I've listened to so far.. if you guys have any others you could suggest that would be great.

Kutless (awesome)
    Thousand Foot Krutch
    12 Stones
    FM Static
    Skillet
    Pillar
    Jeremy Camp
    Third Day

I know there are more I've listened to that I'm probably not listing here but those are all I can think of right now. :)

Oh yea, I'm goin to a Kutless concert next month. :coold:

IBnoonecaresboutchristianmusic

2. Joe_Cool

Joe_Cool Never trust a woman or a government. Moderator

The only one of those I've heard is 3rd Day, but they're pretty good. I may have heard Skillet back about 10 years ago, but I'm not sure.

You should also check out Guardian. They're the best Christian band I've ever heard, and one of my top 5 favorite bands overall. They're broken up now, but you should still be able to get their cds.

Also if you like the really heavy stuff, check out Living Sacrifice.

3. Enigma

Enigma Guest

yea I'm not really into the real heavy stuff like Living Sacrifice. I did have some of their music but couldn't quite get into it. :hs:

I'll check out Guardian though for sure. Thanks

4. OC Supertones (christian ska)
    Five Iron Frenzy (don't know if they are still considered a christian band, but they were a christian ska/punk band)

5. Joe_Cool

Joe_Cool Never trust a woman or a government. Moderator

You'll like their stuff. It's sort of halfway between Tesla and Guns n Roses, only with more talent than either one.