Christ, what a shitty day...

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by texchef, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texchef

texchef Guest

I have real problems on my days off keeping in the groove and today was no exception. I eat poorly or not enough and usually don't drink my protein. I am coming off a sinus infection and was feeling great but just didn't accomplish shit at the gym. I sayed on my routine cycle even though I haven't been to the gym in about 4 days so today was chest and tri's. I just felt like it was wasted time today.

Anyone else get/feel this way? How do you combat this type of funky fatigue?

2. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

How long have you been working out?

I've never really had this problem..

3. Perkwunos

Perkwunos Dog Bones OT Supporter

sorta, but usually it is just not hitting PR's It makes me depressed and emo :(

4. ralyks

ralyks New Member

The winter weather is getting to me, I almost have no drive in the gym whatsoever. Canada blows.

5. y1997

y1997 Made in the U.S.S.R.

Michigan too. It was so cold on monday and tuesday that we even didnt have school.

6. texchef

texchef Guest

For whatever reason last year I slipped back into old habits again and was smoking and eating whatever and I started back in early December. I am also off my stack for almost a week now cause I didn't re-order my vasopro in time. Once it gets here I'm gonna start adding Y to my EC.

7. RalphL

RalphL Active Member

Everytime I reach for shitty food i think of how much i hate doing cardio and i immediatly put it down.

8. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Kinda how I feel, even though I do cardio every day.. :hs:

9. texchef

texchef Guest

Honestly I think most of it is because I have been off my stack and I'm coming off a sinus infection but occasionally I get this way during normal routines.

10. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

My day was shitter

11. TZ

TZ Banned

whats vasopro?

and no i'm always motivated to go to the gym, even when im' overtrained i love it :mamoru: call me crazy..but the gym is a place of solace for me :bigok: lifting heavy , its like a natural high man. i'd rather go train as hard as i can, and not hit PR's than feel like a worthless piece of shit and not go.

once you get in a solid eating routine it just becomes something you do day in and day out...me personally,i would say i'm clean bulking (as best i can :rofl:) with cheat meals once in awhile but i eat a lot everyday

12. texchef

texchef Guest

It's the "E" in my EC stack.

13. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

i doubt you're lean enough to need yohimbine

14. texchef

texchef Guest

I'm 5'10 and 235 and no clue about body fat. January last year I got down to about 215 from 255 and bloated out again to 244 before I started hitting weights again early December.

What should I be using? When I was at the gym 5 days a week i was just using EC. Should I be using ECA? I have yet to find clarification on when to add asprin and when not. All I keep reading here is "if you are obese." Technically most atheletes qualify as obese accordingto the current BMI charts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.