Chris Noth is Mr. Big?? But he's Det. Logan...

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by BradNowell, May 30, 2008.

1. BradNowell

BradNowell New Member

If you have no idea who Mr. Big is, then you're in the same boat just awhile ago. Mr. Big one of the girl's main love interest in the Sex And The City movie. I can't imagine Chris Noth being in any role other than Detective Logan in Law & Order: Criminal Intent. He plays a real hard ass in the series and his manliness would make any of the girls on SATC head explode (I've never watched an episode, seriously).

Any L&O: Criminal Intent fans watching the SATC movie? I'm a huge fan of the former and I gotta say its my favorite show and I'm psyched for the new episodes coming out in a few weeks.

2. project15

project15 New Member

I first saw him in sex and the city and was shocked to see him in law and order.

3. BradNowell

BradNowell New Member

You were shocked right? Glad to know I wasn't the only one. There was a marathon that ran with just Detective Logan episodes. I heard that Detective Wheeler is back for the new episodes and that Falacci is now out. While Falacci was an good pair up for him, no one can replace the chemistry between Logan and Wheeler. She reminds me of my friend who also a cop, a very by-the-book type of person, but gets the job done. Anyone else a fan of Wheeler?

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

If you've never seen him on SATC then you have no idea how his character is.

He's an asshole on SATC.

5. BradNowell

BradNowell New Member

He can be a pretty big jerk on CI too; though it was interesting how he changed into the veteran cooler headed guy when Falacci took over Wheeler's post. I'm pretty sure he will return to his hotheaded ways with the return of Wheeler this Sunday, theres nothing better than watching him break down a suspect in his interrogations.