Chores!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JaxFlJon, Apr 20, 2005.

1. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

Ok so me and my G/F have a little chat heres how it goes-
    Her: Sex is a chore
    Me: <no response>

Not even like we have sex all the time. She comes too so I dunno maybe not enough? Need some help here! Somthing that would get her excited about sex again. I've resorted to :wtcj: lately because its usually weeks between sex. I've tried eating out but shes too tickley for that and cant hold still.

Help me plz! :sadwavey: :hsd:

She doesnt even like me touching her:ugh:

2. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

She wants to be more emotionally inolved, simple as that. Take her out to a nice dinner (or better yet, if the weather and locale permits, candle light picnic). Get a nice massage oil in her favorite scent, don't ask for or push for anything physical. The idea is to make her feel like a goddess. That will get her libido going, and make her want you more than ever. Then when you DO do the deed, focus on her...she's tickleish? how bad? use it....some tickleing/teasing can be extremely erotic. Eat her out, but try to learn a few things first....pay attention to her body, how she's reacting, and go with it. Look into her eyes, etc etc....

hope this helps!

3. weakone

weakone New Member

:werd: All girls could use a bit of that. :hs:

4. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

aww shat! Time for romantic stuff.

5. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i would suggest (beyond the candle lit picnic) that you talk to her, find out her feelings on it. why she isn't into it, why she feels it's a chore. just because this is the internet and i can't really verify this myself, but does she really come? does she get into it? girls for the most part have a hard time comming from vaginal sex, and if there's no oral there maybe no orgasms at all. maybe she thinks it feels like a chore because she feels she has to do it to please you, not to please herself. my current gf's ex-bf that she lost her virginity to was horrible. he was a very selfish lover and didn't care about his girlfriends needs. she never came once. i dont blame her. since having sex with me (i'm very good about making sure my girl is satisfied before all is said and done) she's become a self proclaimed nympho. before she didn't think sex was all that great and basically she just had sex because her ex wanted to, now she wants it all the time.

try and be a better lover, be more giving, care more for her attention. go slow, find a way around the ticklish thing. i know there is one, and i know you can figure it out =)

6. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

I would suggest not trying to have sex with her at all, hardly even kiss and hug her. Keep that up for a while and I bet she will change her mind about sex being a chore, what a bitch.

7. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

Im pretty sure she comes, i can feel the squirt action and everything getting a lot more wet down there.

I have talked to her and it only made things worse. It turned agaist me as "Its all you want from me!" sorta thing.

8. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

Tried it. Thats exactly what she wanted so she wasnt complaining.

9. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

Should I re-quote my post?