FRK Choking v.tipsandtrix

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ASIANPRIDE, Aug 16, 2008.

1. ASIANPRIDE

ASIANPRIDE OT Supporter

:bigthumb:So the SO loves it....she goes ape shit wild and can cum harder than ever when I wrap my hands around that skinny little neck...

Now I'm looking for an alternative that would free up my arms while she rides cowboy because she's tall and when she arch's back it's hard to hold on cuz my arms are only so long...and hell I'm 6'4".

I'm thinking a belt would be to abbrasive and leave unwanted marks if I was to get her to the point that my hands are capable of achieving.

What was worked for you or your partner?

What products have you tried that have worked wonders?

And have you run into any problems or concerns?

Any stories or info you can add is greatly appreciated...

2. gettinthere

gettinthere Best titties evAr FTW!!! Epic.

I've only been with 1 girl who wanted to be choked. This was about 2 months ago. I just used my hands and honestly I don't know if I'd trust using anything else. I know my own strength and when you bring in outside things something could go wrong.

She fuckin LOVED it.

3. ASIANPRIDE

ASIANPRIDE OT Supporter

That's what I was thinking...when is too much too much? Would a scarf be safe? What if she passes out....I guess I better work on my cpr...hahaha :squint:

4. gettinthere

gettinthere Best titties evAr FTW!!! Epic.

I don't think a scarf could get tight enough. And I know this girl said that my hand wrapped around her throat is part of what made it so hot. You'd lose alot of that sensation with a scarf or something.

As for too much.....I just kinda watched her adjusted accordingly. As soon as it looked like her faced switched form pleasure to pain I'd loosen up a bit or let go. Choking her from behind was interesting though. I'm 6'1 and she's like 5'3ish, so it was easy to reach. For that I'd just do it for like 15 seconds and let go.

And knowing cpr is a plus. :rofl:

5. eighteen_psi

eighteen_psi Active Member

My knowledge on this is theoretical, not practical, but...

If you want to bring in something else, make it superficial - get a collar or something that fits but isn't itself a hazard. Depending on exactly what her kink is, you can impose a large amount of perceived restriction without actually doing anything to the airway. Or depending on her taste, use a scarf or necktie or something but don't use whatever that thing may be - apply the pressure with your hands. There's too little control and feedback using other things, particularly since you can release your grip instantly but anything else would take at minimum a couple of seconds to get loose.

That and obviously safe, sane & consensual, there needs to be extreme communication here, and the visual equivalent of a safeword if she's giving up her ability to speak easily.

6. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

7. razi

razi New Member

if you use something other than your hand, make sure it's not tied to anything, and make sure it's not a slipknot. last girl I was with that liked this, we used a belt, but wrapped it around her neck like a collar, just very tight.

if she falls asleep (or blacks out), make sure to lighten the pressure on it.