FRK Choking till passed out - any problems?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Shadoxity, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Shadoxity

Shadoxity New Member

hey everyone me and the GF have recently got into some choking play during sex...

Just wondering, a couple of times i have choked her till she passes out, is it dangerous doing this at all?

Cheers

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Doing this exessively CAN be dangerous. Remember, you ARE cutting off oxygen to the brain, that's why the person passes out. too much of this can be bad, very bad.

try to avoid knocking her out too many times a month.

3. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

what she said, its not good

4. FindersKeepers

FindersKeepers New Member

if you want to knock her out.... do it with your penis in her vagina... become so good that she becomes completely EXHAUSTED while having sexual intercourse, rather than run the risk of BRAIN DAMAGE or KILLING HER...

I've been around people that do this, the guy literally killed her, her heart stopped... He didn't know CPR... i do, i dropped the camera and ran over to her and revived her... she did have a small bit of brain damage because of this and the guy went to jail for attempted man slaughter even though it was an accident.

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS..... it will put you ont he WRONG side of the law accident or not.

5. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Of course its dangerous. :slap:

6. buriedtreasure

buriedtreasure New Member

We just had a 15-year old girl die from this. My friend's sister. It's VERY unsafe.

7. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

I will enforce what people have already said. It is VERY VERY VERY VERY dangerous, not only so that if you choke too long she will stop breathing but also because even a little deprivation of oxygen to the brain is enough to begin killing your brain. Your brain MUST have oxygen to survive and cutting it's supply to the point of causing a person to pass out is a VERY bad sign, going that far WILL kill brain cells and will cause permenant brain damage. Personally I am against choking at all because of the danger, but I know people enjoy it. If you do that's fine, but PLEASE don't go as far to pass out. Over and over again will cause alot of problems. I speak from experience, from being choked over and over again to passing out (not a sexual experience at all, hazing/bullying in MS/HS) I have severe memory loss and because of that have a harder time than most remembering the simplest of things.

Please think about the consequences before you do something so dangerous again.

8. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

Its very dangerous, especially if you choke her carotid arteries on the sides of her neck instead of her windpipe.

9. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Only thing I can add is that I have heard that the esophogus (voice box?) has the tensile strength of a ping pong ball (roughly) and if you crush it you can kill someone. Avoid this at all costs.

Yes, I do this *lightly* with my SO, but never to the point where she passes out.

There probably are some primers on how to do this, but still - it's murder if you blow it, and I'm sure as shit that some high and mighty DA would try to put yu away for life. Not worth the risk, IMO.

10. Gimik

Gimik New Member

If you're going to keep doing it, get a signed statement that you're both consenting - maybe even get it noterized.

I've read that even light choking can trigger a heart attack, so it's ALWAYS dangerous and possibly fatal.

11. korrosion

korrosion New Member

Do the rear naked choke just like on the UFC!! Choke her until she taps, no wait, just kidding. To me the safest way for you to do this would be to have your hands above the neck so that she has to push herself up into them. That way when she gets light headed and cant push as hard her body relaxes and she'll fall out of the "choke". There may be something wrong with that idea tho... YMMV

12. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

bad bad..its just like the pass out game. If choking is a must in your relationship dont do it so it would be long enough to pass out a little choke here and there not all out. have her tap you or just for a couple seconds. Scary to me

13. FallNAngel

FallNAngel ...destroyer of threads...

Dangerous... but sounds like fun..

14. awlewis

awlewis New Member

Yes. Keep in mind that the average person will have some kind of brain damage after 5+ min of cutting off their oxygen supply to the brain.

15. awlewis

awlewis New Member

I have to ask. Did you finish on her face while she was passed out?

16. xinster

xinster New Member

I do brazillian jiu jitsu, its a martial art that incorporates blood chokes. We choke the arteries and while we do it we rest their throat in the crook of our bicep/forearm pit to protect it. If the throat collapses your going to die. I've had training sessions where the next day i cant even eat solid food.

i would never allow someone inexperienced to choke me. If your getting choked till you go blind, that's fine if your not doing it an absurd amount of times. If your getting choked till you go limp, that shit is dangerous. This is why people "tap out" or submit. It's like a signal for when to get the guy to stop choking you.

If you choke someone until they lose consciousness they can wake up with a pants full of shitpiss or vomit so try not to do that.

[email protected]'s UFC comment.

17. xinster

xinster New Member

oh yeah, you can hold your breath underwater for like a minute, but if your getting arterial choked, if its tight and done by an amateur you may have 5 seconds until you go to sleep. If its tight and done by a pro you may have 2 seconds.