chlamydia ?????

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by prowler09, Feb 11, 2006.

1. prowler09

prowler09 New Member

my ex is afraid she might have chlamydia. a week or so ago, she started hurting and her urine smelled wierd. so she went to the doc n he told her she might have chlamydia and possibly a kidney stone (even though thats probably not related to the std). she knew this wasnt true because she was tested before we got together, n i know i was clean. she has even had her blood tested since then for other reasons but didnt see anything then. the kidney stone has stopped moving too....shes raggin now, n its thicker than usual and she is itching somethin fierce. i take showers in my dorm (public shower although cleaned regularly), but so has she, and im thinking if it is chlamydia, maybe thats where it came from????? is it even contractable that way?
    any help is much appreciated. i've done some research but havnt found anything to prove that it is chlamydia. i was hoping someone on ot had any idea. thanx in advance.....

2. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

were you ever tested before you guys got together?

3. prowler09

prowler09 New Member

i was a virgin before we got together :o

4. Rotate

Rotate New Member

I think your girlfriend might be a whore and she's not telling you.

5. prowler09

prowler09 New Member

i know she's not. trust me, thats not an issue at all here.

6. lauren

lauren Active Member

then if she was clean before you dated, and NO ONE has cheated, then she doesnt have chlymidea.

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

:werd:
    Funny thing happened to me. I was a virgin, dating Suzanne. She got chlamydia and of course I got it. Talked to the doctor and got some antibiotics. However, he pointed out that it's only - and I stress ONLY - spread through sexual contact.

I knew I hadn't cheated, and she swore she didn't either.

I found out later that she had cheated on me with 12 different guys. So, my recommendation to you is to get your head out of your ass and confront her.

From http://www.niaid.nih.gov/factsheets/stdclam.htm

Don't be the stupid guy I was. She's lying. Period. You don't catch it any other way.

8. NismoOwnsYou

NismoOwnsYou Guest

well find out for sure if it's Chlamydia before accusing her of being a whore. GO WITH HER TO THE DR TO GET THE TEST RESULTS. Don't let that bitch tell you she doesn't have anything and the next thing you know you're pissing out somthing ugly.

Don't let love blind you man....girls cheat regardless of how sweet and innocent they may look. Be careful.