Chikas... post your ideal man.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Spiritus, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

So us men can do a comparitive study to see what chicks are looking for physically.

Either post a description (that would be great) or even easier, a picture.

The whole mental and personality type thing... we either got that covered or we are fucked. But we can try to look appealing to the best of our ability.

Oh in case you are wondering what us guys dig, just check out the main forum. :hs:

2. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Hmm. Okay. I guess the better question would be... what should their ideal man be giving them?

:)

Honest = Death
    Sense of Humour = Okay
    Intelligence = Adds to honesty, knowlage is power and they will use it against you.

:o

I am thinking, that the dog woman want to be treated like beautiful woman and the beautiful woman want to be treated like dogs. This is how I've seen it go with my buddies hot girlfriends.

And the buddies with the dog girlfriends, want roses and flowers.

Follows the antidump philosophy perfectly.

3. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

This is as low as minimal as I'd go (as far as weight/body shape):

Brandon Boyd--I find him extremely attractive
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Idealy...this is what I most attracted to (Dominic Purcell)
    [​IMG]

my ideal person (as far as looks) is always changing cause I meet different people all the time and I'm attracted to them, so I don't think I can limit myself to just one type of guy physically.

4. Aradia

Aradia New Member

I've dated some really hot men. My ex-blonde/blue eyed body builder looks like Russell crow (but cuter)...but he isn't one I can sit and have long talks about the world with (and he wound up being abusive...yuck)

Guy I am dating now is older, shorter and not as "cute" but he makes me laugh and he is smart as hell. I dig smart, funny, mature guys. This one acted like he didn't want me...and held out a while to give me any.:naughty: That got my attention.

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

yet look how few men are willing to do those things

because they don't want to "play games" and should just "be themselves" :rolleyes:

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Physically?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In great shape, not a crazy bodybuilder.

7. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

There seems to be a universal idea that in shape/mild body builder, pretty much a swimmers build (which is what my goal is), is what seems to be most attractive, for body shape/size. nice styled or semi-styled hair cut, more women seem to like shorter hair too. Facial hair there seems to be a pretty even split on, but most agree that too much facial hair is not attractive, as in no full beards, there are exceptions though. Most women that I talk to like minimal facial hair or no facial hair.
    Glasses also seem to have a split, it probably depends more on style of glasses than whether there are glasses or not. I've talked to some women that say they don't liek men with glasses and then show me pictures or point out guys that wear glasses, and when I point that out, they say, they didn't really notice the glasses or "it must be the style". (Also goes along with women saying they want one thing, but really want another).
    Most women seem to universally like a tanned or darker skinned man, which makes sense, this is a sign of health, can be a sign of wealth and virility, all working on the subconcious. Good teeth seems to be a pretty important thing for most women, as this can be a sign of overall health and how you take care of yourself, hence part of teh reason why I'm getting mine all fixed, due to a few years of bad choices.
    And what seems even more important than your actual physical fitness or build, the clothes you wear seem to be the MOST important. Even an unattractiuve guy can be made to look attractive with some good clothes, and make the women cream when you show some style in the clothes you wear.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I have a thing for glasses, but, not all the time. It's weird but for some reason I've just always had a thing for guys who wear glasses some of the time. I guess it's the equivalent of a guy liking a girl that can have both straight and curly hair.

9. kiri

kiri New Member

same here. once in a while they're just adorable

10. kiri

kiri New Member

:dunno: i'd have to see a pic. glasses can be really sexy on some guys, but in a more practical sense i find that they get in the way when you're kissing them :o

11. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

We just talked about the female mating preference in my evolutionary psychology class, it was pretty interesting.

12. fray

fray New Member

on the skinny side and muscular for me....

13. guiltybystand3r

guiltybystand3r On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for e

Thanks babe ;)

Those were the good old days, if I could only get back to that % of body fat :sigh:

14. Hunt

Hunt Active Member

Personality:
    Smart, genuinely nice guy, remembers little things, musical, a little bit geeky, not lazy, doesn't party too much, never uses the term "bro", honest but not brutally so, comes from a nice family, isn't moody.

Looks:
    Tall, in good shape but not too broly, glasses (but mostly wears contacts), and cute>>>>>>hot.

Basically, my boyfriend.

15. lauren

lauren Active Member

interesting :hsugh:

16. lauren

lauren Active Member

ive been attracted to guys who were 350 lbs, and 145 lbs, who were 6'5'' and 5'6'', atheletes and wowethetes, and all ranges of lifestyles and hobbies.

only constant across the board was they were all very smart, humorus and good people who i got along with well.

17. guiltybystand3r

guiltybystand3r On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for e

:rofl: @ "WoWetheles"

18. fray

fray New Member

personality is definitely more important and shapes attraction. i thought we were just describing physical attributes here.

19. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

1. Honest
    2. Sense of humor
    3. Intelligence

:rofl: I don't like overly tall guys. I've dated some taller guys, but I like to be able to kiss my man without standing on a step stool or something :o My husband is 5 foot 5 (on a good day :mamoru: ), he's a little stocky but not overweight (I can't stand skinny guys). I prefer short hair and clean shaven men.
    Personality wise, I like a man who is intelligent but not too smart to where I feel dumb talking to him. I like to be able to hold a conversation with him though. He has to have an odd sense of humour and find humour in things others don't (I have a weird sense of humour too). I don't like overly happy guys either, I'm a pessimist and optimists piss me off.

20. anomalous

anomalous New Member

My preferences are pretty diverse, but I focus on the face other than their personality.

The personality's the thing for me; otherwise, the guy's a complete turn-off for me.

As for type, I'm attracted to the guy that is either reading, drawing or listening to music on his own with curly hair or a shaved head wearing jeans and a shirt/a hoodie. If he flashes a nice smile - or even hotter - a smirk.......god.

Personality: funny, smart, (can be) honest, quirky

21. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

from the pics I've seen of your husband...I like his look as well, he's not big, but he's "manly" (from my perspective anyways). I like his build

22. Aradia

Aradia New Member

He wasn't palying any games...he just didn't want everything to be based on sex, and he didn't want to run me off because he was coming on too hard (which will run a chick off more than you'd think)

Really eager to get laid= unsexy. it just is.

23. Aradia

Aradia New Member

Physically appealing? I like muscles (not big broly, but enough to say "I could hack it if I had to")
    Blue eyes :drool:
    abd laid back style. Well, if you have your own style and it's not all crazy as hell- I dig that. Not into the emo thing.
    And tats are often quite sexy.

24. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Treats his mother well, not bending over backwards and kissing her ass. Note: Not mommas boy

Be able to hold a decent steady job.
    This says so much about a man to me, from that point I can see certain qualities wether good or bad.

Ambitious to a certian extent. This also says alot about a man

Emotionally stable

25. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

1) mommas boi (20, student)
    2) student (doh) Did work long and hard, but education is KEY.
    3) Says nothing about me. I am too young, I guarantee you I am a great guy. Quality of job, and ability to hold it mean very little. I mean any shithead can get a job if the demand is high enough, and hold it too.

Ambitious, fuck yeah. I never consider myself "good enough" and progression is a constant way of life. Always outgrowing my old shell.

So yeah, obviously my situation with the woman will improve after I get a job. Being a student is a bitch but of course it pays off.