Chicken Little

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by GreenMonster, Oct 21, 2005.

1. GreenMonster

GreenMonster New Member

I really can't explain how funny I think this film looks. First of all, animals dressed up are just straight funny. Second, Zach Braff is funny and will not disappoint (as a chicken). And honestly, who doesn't love a good animated film?!?

2. Trev

Trev New Member

I agree with you, monster. i definitely respect braff as an actor...he's pretty damn funny and i have faith he'd only take parts in good flicks. i plan on seeing it.

3. GreenMonster

GreenMonster New Member

4. Kazmont

Kazmont Active Member

When I went to see Hitchhikers Guide, during the previews, a Hitchhikers Guide preview came on and i was like WTF? isnt this the movie im seeing??
    And then it stopped in mid play and it was like the screen fell over and up pops Chicken Little going crazy because the sky is falling... one of the funniest moments ive seen in previews. Extremely creative. I really wanna see this movie.

5. GreenMonster

GreenMonster New Member

I know-- that's what I am saying-- it is BY FAR the most creative marketing I have seen it a long time. Did you see that funny little clip I posted above? Just one of their many little advertisements for this film...I am definitely going to go see it this weekend (I can't believe it's November already btw!)

6. SS109

SS109 3100 FPS OT Supporter

If you have the chance, see it in 3-D. I saw it last night, the movie was only B- material but the 3-D effects were great. Next time I should go stoned.

7. GreenMonster

GreenMonster New Member

I want to see it in 3D-- I love 3D. But I have to say the film looks more than a B- to me-- so I bet I will like the film too...