Chick won't leave me alone:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DTR rex, Aug 15, 2008.

1. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I'll break this up, and try to be thorough incase that matters.

So a few months back I met this girl and we had a good time and exchanged numbers. Two days later she texts me saying she really liked me, she wants to see me again, and she was sorry for being so drunk.

We texted a few times and I never got around to calling her because I was busy with school and not terribly interested.

A couple weeks later I get a phone call (I don't answer), followed by some texts saying she wants to meet up. I just kinda shrug it off and tell her i'll call her sometime. It wasn't that I didn't care to hang out with her, but at the time we lived a hour apart and I was coming out of a long relationship and wasn't caring too much about dating her... just kinda keeping my options open.

A week later I get another call about hanging out so I tell her I would call her at the end of the week when I am less busy with school work and moving into a new place.

I finally get moved out and setup a date with her. We went out every weekend for a month (so like 4 dates) and had a good time.... she was a pretty cool girl.

After the 4th date she started getting kinda serious and planning stuff for the weekends and wanting me to meet her friends and brother, etc... I wasn't over my ex yet, and was also dating another girl on the side (in addition to this one) and didn't want it to get serious; plus I was losing interest in her.

I broke things off with her, told her she was a cool girl but I didn't want anything heavy. She took it pretty well and played it off like it was a good idea...... So everything seemed fine.

Flash forward, it's been like a month and a half since I last went out with her and she still calls and texts me. I never answer/respond, but they still keep coming :rofl:
    At first it was questions like "what's new" or "how are things" or she would tell me something about her life and ask to hang out. I told her I didn't think it was a good idea.
    Now she sends me texts trying to get me jealous saying how she met this cool guy at the bar and they're going to go out, etc.. etc...

I could care less what she does, but she won't stop texting me, even after I told her to and she agreed to :rolleyes:

So what do I do here? Just keep ignoring them until they eventually just go away altogether? They are getting less frequent, but still coming in (on the weekends usually).
    The girl I am with now knows about it, but I don't want this to cause problems with my current girl.

CLIFFS: Met girl, finally went on dates with her after she bugged me enough. Dated for a month, I broke it off, and now two months later she still tries to contact me weekly.... What should I do?

2. jonno

jonno New Member

keep doing what you're doing. she'll eventually stop

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

There are like 5 threads on this exact topic on the first page and you all are doing the exact same thing and getting the same results.

Ignoring her calls and not calling her back is only fueling her to try and contact you more. The next time she calls or texts answer (or text back) "Look, no offense but I'm just not intrerested and have no interest in talking to you."

Harsh? Probably :dunno: But at least it would get the fucking point across. IMO people like that need to be humiliated in a small way in hopes they'll never do this again.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Call her once. Tell her "I am happily involved with someone, and have no interest in receiving calls or texts from any woman but her. If you continue to call/text me, I will take legal action against the harassment".

Now, you're not really going to do anything, but the mention of being involved and threatening to take legal action should get her to chill out.

Just to be safe though, document the date, time, and context of the conversation.

5. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

tell her to stop. Don't play that stupid ignoring game like women do.

6. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

nothing spikes a woman's interest like refusing to have anything to do with her

7. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Over reaction x 10000000

It isn't difficult to ignore texts. If you do want to respond tell her you are glad she has someone but she seriously needs to knock it off

8. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

did not read.

one word, one solution.

ignore.

9. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

I sure hope you didn't believe that, she had just wanted you to meet her family, she was obviously fairly into it and would probably agree to anything you said.

I'd let her know I'm not interested (again) and then continue to ignore.

10. amze

amze New Member

Ignore her, she'll eventually stop.

But some girls can deal with rejection, even if you say, "Move on.."

Its crazy, if a girl told me "Move on" or hinted at it.. I'd move on, how hard is that too do.

11. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Do you know how to act like a clingy, needy, wuss?

Do that and she'll leave you alone forever.

12. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Eh, I am not sure going out with her and acting clingy is going to help.... And it would take a long time for that to take effect.

The texts are less frequent. They started as a few times a week and are down to once a week/every-other week.

I think if she called again I would just pick up and tell her to get lost. The texts are not hard to ignore, but I don't want my current girl thinking something is going on.... I have not told her about the recent texts (as of the last month or so) because I don't want to bother her with all that stupid drama.

13. dan7532

dan7532 New Member

At the expense of a lot of time and dignity.

14. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

lol how annoying :rofl:

15. coldstone

coldstone New Member

Reverse it on her.

These are texts that were sent one after the other.
    These are messages left on iChat over a period of time.

^^^ I copied both conversations from the main forum.