Chick I was dating...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 1200mk, Apr 30, 2005.

1. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

for about 6 months is now sorta dating the guy that she talked a week prior she ended it...

:sadwavey:

i thought she would give me more respect than that... i think it's pretty shady....

what do you guys think?

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

kinda dating? so it was an open relationship...with no commitment? did you want more out of the relationship? did you tell her this?

if you guys werent in a monogmous relationship, she didnt do anything wrong. you both should try to communicate better.

3. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

we were exclusive.... pretty much bf/gf w/o the title

4. lauren

lauren Active Member

why didnt you guys have the title? how old are you two...how long as she known this other guy? i take it you didnt see it comming...

5. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

i wasnt ready to be bf/gf yet... i am 22 she is 20... umm she knew of this guy in hs but didnt start talking to him until probably 1 week before she ended it. She saidd that wasnt the reason, but now it seems pretty apparent it was. And no i did not see it coming at all which is why it sucks even worse.

6. She was fucking him the whole time.

7. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

hrm.... :dunno: as far as i'm concerned, i don't need to read the rest. after reading the book, i can't help but to say, it seems that you're "just not that into her." according to the book, if you wanted to be exclusive NOTHING would stop you from making it official.

as far as i'm concerned, she prolly read the book and realized that she was wasting her time. :hs:

8. Neo22

Neo22 OT Supporter

you are correct mr thermistor

9. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you guys kill me :rofl: i swear...

let's go ahead and assume that this is correct, mmkay? i fail to see where it's HER fault for "dating around" when one of the guys she's been dating for 6 MONTHS won't make it official. :rolleyes: ... but i digress...

that said, i do feel that people that are sexual with each other do owe it to the other person to tell them if they're being sexual with another person.

10. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

you were exclusive so what's the big deal about the boyfriend/girlfriend title? and it's not that shady. she just found someone else and broke it off with you instead of stringing you along.

11. Takumi

Takumi New Member

I was dating a girl for THREE years, completely monogamous, were supposed to get married.

A week after she broke up with me, she started dating this other guy she just met.

Girls are hoes, get used to it. In your case, however, you guys weren't even gf/bf and it was only 6 months, I don't think you really have anything to complain about.

12. DJ Cripsen

DJ Cripsen New Member

my exgirlfriend did the same thing so you know what I did. Rape IDB.