chick comming round for the night wednesday...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by weasel, Mar 19, 2006.

1. weasel

weasel slaphead

ive got this girl comming round on wednesday for some drinks and to watch some dvd's, im not the most confident person around girls, but looking forward to have her company here, and her friend (whom is my housemates sister, thats how i met her) tells me this chick likes me.

whats some good movies to watch with her to get her into a bit of a romantic mood? and what other stuff could help me out?

thanks all :)

2. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Come on now, as easy as this place is to crack jokes, this isn't the main forum.

3. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Have the lights slightly dimmed (if you can), have a few scented candles lit, have your house SPOTLESS clean, have some slow music playing in the background (tim mcgraw, alan jackson, faith hill --- the lovey dovey country singers), and for the love of God, even though you are in your own house, dress nice and match.

About the movie --- it shouldn't matter really. I use a movie as a time to kiss the girl. Have a good dinner, have a romantic theme going during conversation, control the pitch of your voice so you don't sound like a 12 year old going through puberty, and then have her sit with you while starting a movie. Don't let her sit far away from you. Make sure you sit down first, and just pat on your lap and say "Sit." If you did everything right, made her comfortable and she is attracted to you, you can just start playing with her hair, sniffing her neck, and then turn her face towards yours to kiss her after a little while into the movie.

If anything, pick a scary movie. It will give her an open window to touch you and grab you whenever a scary part happens. All the dinner, lights, and music stuff is pretty strong, so a romantic movie could weird her out.

You might be thinking "Well, none of that is really me." --- You're right, it isn't you, but she doesn't know that, and however you act and what you do is how she will perceive you. I can't stress enough the quote "Perception is reality." Keep doing what you have been doing with girls, and you'll keep getting the results you have been getting with girls.

If she is in your house, and cuddling up against you while watching a movie, she WON'T turn you down, unless you just did something completely stupid throughout the night. My second favorite quote is "Fortune favors the bold." ---- Just have the balls to do it.

4. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

While Socrates gives great advice to get you into her pants for the night, it's absolutely terrible advice if you want to try to start a lasting relationship. You should NEVER start a relationship under false pretences, it's simply bad policy. If you want a relationship with this girl, you need to show her what the REAL you is like, and how you are. Being fake will only come back to haunt you, and you'll lose the girl faster than you can say "lying asshole."

So like I said -- take his advice if you're looking for some ass, but don't even think about folllowing it if you plan to try for a relationship.

5. Socrates

Socrates New Member

What is false about it? What is fake?

Lying or being a fake is no way to get a girl. Weasel, don't get confused and think I am telling you to lie about anything. You should always be yourself, but there is nothing wrong with being your best self.

Me personally, if you are interested in a relationship with her, wait a couple or more dates before you kiss her. You want to get to know her well enough to decide if you want to invest those feelings in her.

That being said, there is nothing saying that if you are already interested in a relationship with her, that kissing her on the first night will somehow ruin your chance at a relationship. It can only help if you do it in the right amount. Obviously you don't want to have sex with her on the first night. I believe sex is just sex when you are single and looking to get laid, but when it is with a girl you have deep feelings for, make it special. Contrary to what most men believe, kissing and touching does not ALWAYS have to lead to sex. If you make out with her on the first night, and she tries to go further, go against your male instincts, and stop her. Let her know "I'm not that easy." --- she'll say something like "Well neither am I" and may sound irritated, but in her eyes, you'll be a catch and you'll be boyfriend material to her.

Never lie or be fake about anything, as BlazinBlazer Guy said. If you lie, or try to boast or impress her, she will smell the bullshit from a mile away and you're done. Just because you haven't made a special night/date for a girl before, and you start doing it one night, that doesn't make you fake if you believe in it. If you are just doing it thinking "Man, this is lame, but I bet her pussy will be begging for me!" -- then you're fake. Don't be the fake guy. This night is for her, so put your heart into it.

6. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Maybe it's just the way I was interpreting it, but this:

... to me came across as though you were saying to create a perception that isn't reality. Specifically when you said "none of that is really me...but she doesn't know that."

Also here:

... came across as saying she won't turn you down for sex/physical intimacy if she's been cuddling against you all night anyway. And like I said (and you also said in your second/new post) it's bad to go for that on a first date/first night if you're interested in a relationship.

Maybe it's just how I was reading things, I dunno....

7. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Agreed.

8. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

"control the pitch of your voice" sure stuck out in my mind as trying to be fake. When you go that far into details that you alter to impress a chick, you're being fake. That's not being your best. That's using a front.

A good rule of thumb is, don't do anything to win her over that you wouldn't do to show your appreciation for her over the rest of your life.

9. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Nah, if you got that impression, then I didn't state it clearly, and going over my post again, it was pretty ambiguous and could have been interpreted both ways.

10. Socrates

Socrates New Member

As before, you're right, but I didn't clearly state what I meant by it.

I used to have kind of an annoying voice. I'm a Marine, and my job is dealing with the loudest weapon in the world. My hearing sucks, and it causes me to talk loud. I realized this was affecting how attracted women were to me, and I read up on NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) about how to have a more charming/soothing voice.

If you wonder how girls melt whenever French or Italian men whisper those "sweet nothings" into their ears, that is how. It's not what they say, but how they say it, and how their body language corresponds with their voice.

A man should always be able to feel his voice rumble in his lungs. It's powerful, but low. I started practicing this everytime I talked. When you talk with a controlled voice, people pay attention.

My advice, especially the voice part, isn't advice on getting you laid, but advice on making a girl attracted to you. A woman's attraction can turn into a one-night stand, or a lifelong relationship. Stuff like the voice changing is just self-improvement and doesn't only help with women, but with men too.

11. brian lucid

brian lucid New Member

Just throw some Marvin Gaye on or a smooth brother. You'll be set.

12. :smile:

:smile: New Member

good movie to watch with a girl is a walk to remember or the notebook

13. weasel

weasel slaphead

little update... *results*

had fun, both got pretty drunk, watched saw then saw 2 (saw 2 was awsome!) and ended up drunken sex for bout 1 1/2 hours :eek: we had fun

14. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

I certainly agree with the point that it can make people pay attention. I know there have been several times where I've gotten serious results simply by using my voice a bit differently.

I misunderstood you. I took it more as trying to make your voice sound different in an unnatural way. But I've noticed that I tended to talk in a whinier sounding voice at times, usually while speaking about something I have negative feelings for. Gaining control over that sort of tendency probably is a very good idea. I'm guessing that's something covered under what you're talking about.

15. Muffin Man

Muffin Man New Member

tell her you like the movie the notebook and it makes you believe in true love and she will turn into butter. trust me do this