cherries...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by taintedutopia, May 7, 2006.

1. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

how far up is the hymen, and is it possible to rip it without experiencing pain? or do you always feel something and if you do how is it suppoused to feel?

any answers would be appreciated.
    thanks.

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I'm a woman and I don't remember ever 'feeling' my hymen. I also don't remember pain associated with losing my virginity.

3. low20

low20 Member

qft, so says my gf..all depends on the girl i think

4. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

the hymen (when untorn) has tiny little holes/tears in them to allow fluid out.
    the hymen can be torn by intercourse or something as simple as exercise or it may just tear naturally. I don't know about the whole pain factor, but I know that bleeding may occur when the hymen is torn. the hymen covers the opening into the vagina.

I know my hymen was torn (not due to intercourse) and I didn't experience any pain.

5. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

then what's suppoused to "hurt" about it, like why do some girls make such a big deal? i jsut always thought that tearing it was associated with hurting but idk?

6. 19Godfather86

19Godfather86 New Member

The pain comes because you're putting something in that's generally much larger than anything that's been in there before. It's like when you stretch a little further than you've ever stretched before. Some people can curl into a ball, some people can't touch their shins. It depends on the person.

As far as I know, the hymen doesn't have nerve endings in it, though it can have some blood vessels. Generally, pain is from stretching, blood is from tearing those blood vessels.

7. awlewis

awlewis New Member

my gf bled a little. I understood though i do have a baby's arm :rofl:

8. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

I still to this day remember that pain and that was many years ago. As is true with a lot of things...it depends on the girl!

9. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

how do you know when you've torn it then?

10. RougeOgre

This sounds odd, but I have no other way to explain it so here goes. It felt the way that ripping a sheet of paper in half sounds. Then of course, there was the blood.
    But that was me;my best friend said she had no pain and very little blood.

11. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

well, this is gonna sound odd too, but inquiring minds want to know i guess...i took a 7 inch vibe with a useable 6 inches and about 2 inches thick up myself and measured how far i could get and i got all six....so im guessing that means i did...im a bit disappointed now though...:rolleyes:

12. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

and i might add it didn't hurt...and when i saw the blood i was hoping it was something else...i just thought i would feel it or something...idk.

13. RougeOgre

It almost sounds like you were looking forward to the pain? :naughty: If so, you need to check out FS:coold:

14. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

my first time hurt really bad. i was really nervous and realized i didn't wanna go through with it anymore. it hurt, i bled.

15. Pinksmartie

Pinksmartie Guest

:dunno:

I think the best way would be is to make sure you/the guy enter slowly, rather than going in full force straightaway :mamoru: .

Personally, I never experienced any excruciating pain and no blood :) when I lost my virginity.

Occassionally now when I have sex it hurts for the first 10 seconds or so, but then it's 100% fine :) .

16. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

well yes i do like the pain lol, but the point was that i did it myself on accident mastrbating and i was kinda hoping it would happen another way...and it could have happened the right way soon i jsut blew it almost...so idk im a bit dissapointed..

17. RougeOgre

Look at it as one less thing to worry about when you DO have sex the first time.

18. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

yeah idk thats how im looking at it for now, but theres always another way to look at it..like you and the other person are missing out on a big part of it...but idk i guess you can't go back lol just disssapointing..

19. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

Same here.