WEB Check out WealthyAffiliate if you want to make money online

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Srdjan, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Srdjan

Srdjan Guest

Seriously, not to take anything away from OT but WA is an awesome community. I signed up a couple of days ago, and I'm learning more from their forums and mentors than I ever did from smarmy ebooks about internet marketing. If you're just starting out, they will literally take you by the hand and take you through the process step by step. And with membership comes a whole set of tools that are worth their weight in gold.

If you're still skeptical, google for some WA reviews - you won't find any negative ones.

www.wealthyaffiliate.com for more info.

If anyone decides to sign up as a result of this thread, please use my link:

http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com?a_aid=IU1WNMAa

:love:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2008
  2. Cthalupa

Cthalupa New Member

Sounds pretty good, but I'd like to see how you do with it before I sign up. Report back after you're up and running with some numbers. Do they have a referral system? I wouldn't mind signing up under you in return for a real review, etc :o

3. Srdjan

Srdjan Guest

No problem. I think what really sets WA apart from all other sites is that it's community oriented, like OT. Plus the two founders are always in direct contact with each member, it's pretty cool. Then you have WA Gold, which is used like forum currency for people helping each other and can be cashed out. They even offer free hosting for their members, a huge bonus IMO.

AFAIK, there's no referral system but I'll be sure to keep you updated on my progress :bigthumb:

4. Fotenks

Fotenks New Member

Let us know how it goes broham :coold:

5. Cthalupa

Cthalupa New Member

Looks like there is a referral commission - $14/mo, and $2/mo for everyone they refer, etc.

6. Srdjan

Srdjan Guest

Yep, you're right. :cool:

7. Cthalupa

Cthalupa New Member

Really liking what I've read about it, etc. Could you PM me the referral link? I think I might sign up in a few days :o

8. Srdjan

Srdjan Guest

I've spent the entire day on it, and I'm growing more and more in love with it. They offer this awesome 8 week plan to get you started, and it begins the moment you sign up. I'm beginning to wrap my head around the entire concept of internet marketing, and it's all finally beginning to make sense. There's really too much to say about the site, you have to see for yourself. You should sign up for the entire year if you can - it turns out to 29.99/month instead of 39.99 - plus you can use it as inspiration to really put the info there to good use :bigthumb:

PMing you the link right now, hope to see you on there soon broham!

9. Cthalupa

Cthalupa New Member

Thanks. Going to spend a bit more time researching it, etc, but I'll probably be signed up soon.

10. mrmegabyte

mrmegabyte New Member

Sounds awesome!!! Keep us updated on how you like it!!! :)

11. Tony Stark

Tony Stark John McCain has an illegitimate mexican baby

I wouldn't trust any site with my credit card info that has private domain registration. What do they have to hide?

12. Comtrad

Comtrad Guest

Sounds to me like you just go around telling people about the membership to this weathly affiliates and you get paid off that. :dunno:

13. int3rnal

int3rnal Active Member

Just use a virtual credit card

14. Cthalupa

Cthalupa New Member

Nah. Looks like clickbank is their main deal.

15. Srdjan

Srdjan Guest

:rofl: take off the tinfoil hat and relax, man. If you do your research you'll see they're a highly reputable site, and sometimes you just have to take that leap.

16. Srdjan

Srdjan Guest

You can become a WA affiliate if you choose to do so. But that's only a side option, and not the main focus of the site.

17. Srdjan

Srdjan Guest

They have an awesome clickbank app that lets you browse and search the top items, see which items are gaining momentum, etc. So much more informative than the actual clickbank search.

18. Srdjan

Srdjan Guest

LOVING it so far. I'm learning all about bum article marketing and PPC, landing pages, relevance > traffic, kickbacks, adsense, and the strategies to use everything to its full potential. The research center is where they have all the tools that affiliates need - tools that separately would cost thousands of dollars, all free with membership :wiggle:

I haven't even gotten to the share zone yet, where members can post their own tutorials on strategies to maximize sales.

All this stuff combined really gives you a huge advantage over competitors.

19. Cthalupa

Cthalupa New Member

Gonna sign up after my check clears :o

20. Srdjan

Srdjan Guest

You won't regret it :h5:

21. drumbandit

drumbandit New Member

I'm on the fence about this one. My only criticism is that you can probably find their techniques for free somewhere. But since it's on a subscription basis it might be a little bit "cleaner" than forums like DP or Sitepoint, which would be good for newbies.

Do they have anything useful for an experienced affiliate marketer?

22. Srdjan

Srdjan Guest

I'm sure you can find most of the techniques for free, but IMO there's two things about WA that stand out:

- the owners of the site have developed their own apps to make afilliating a lot more efficient and profitable, you wont find these tools anywhere else. Or if you do, they'll be quite pricey (we're talking three figures a month EACH)

- its community based. As with any community based website, you have mentors and experts that are willing to help people out. You can even get 1 on 1 mentoring with these guys if you wish. There's obviously some secrets and techniques that are kept within the community.

You can of course find free info on the web, and put it all together yourself to make profit. However, these guys have already done everything for you, and that's the appeal of WA.

Since I'm just a junior marketer, I can't speak for the more experienced marketers, but the site boasts it has something for rookies and experts alike. With the amount of tutorials and help available, I don't doubt it.

23. Srdjan

Srdjan Guest

24. Braco

Braco It's chess moves, not checkers baby OT Supporter

i will use your link to sign up...
    did you already pay for the yearly fee srdjan?

25. Srdjan

Srdjan Guest

yup :coold: you can pay the monthly if you just want to take it out for a test drive, but if you're a beginner, you'll probably want to do the 8 week action plan. I chose to do the yearly.