Check out the new Install

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Axilrod, Dec 11, 2002.

1. Axilrod

Axilrod Guest

It's my co-worker's excursion, we've been working on it for a while, there are like 20 something pics, and I dont feel like posting them all, so here' s the link:

www.sounddomain.com/id/diamondexcursion

2. Whalephat

Whalephat Conservative Bastard

Very clean installation! It's obvious that you guys took your time and paid careful attention to detail when fabbing the custom fiberglass. :bigthumb:

3. krave

krave Active Member

12 subs :eek2:

and i'm just looking to run 1 10" :bigthumb:

4. hitmikey

hitmikey DRIVEN FROM WITHIN

Take my word, don't waste your time.....I thought the same as you but instead I got 2 10"s. You'll realize after a while that you really can't push your system with 1 10". Get at least 1 12" if not 2 12"s. Spend your money wisely, get quality subs (even if you have to wait) that have a good warranty and you'll be happy you didnt get that 1 10".

5. Axilrod

Axilrod Guest

You haven't been listening to the right single 10 setups. I had 1 12 that was doing 147s in a relatively small street box that was tuned fairly low.

6. Gavin

Gavin Active Member

Holy shit, great looking install. :bigthumb:

7. DSHR

DSHR Well-Known Member

Are you workin at Soundpro Again? Anyways isn't this the owners Excursions looks great. Soundpro has done some awesome enclosures.

My friend bought that Silver fiberglass box and amp rack from that guy who owned the Silver Passport that works at Soundpro.

8. Axilrod

Axilrod Guest

I know it was his rodeo, there's pics of it here:
    www.sounddomain.com/id/axilrod1

It's not the owners it's steves, he's like 23. But yeah I know Chad too, i've known him since I was like 11, but yeah he took those hccas and just threw them in there.

9. DSHR

DSHR Well-Known Member

Yah the box had a few scratches on it when my friend got it, but was fixed later. SP does some good work and the guys are pretty cool over their :bigthumb: