Cheating via girl on girl:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DTR rex, Mar 7, 2008.

1. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

A couple friends and myself were discussing whether or not you (a male) would consider it cheating if your g/f, s/o, wife had sex with another woman. Naturally there are some terms here we came to:
    1) She has no feelings for the girls. She was just horny and curious and wanted to have fun.
    2) She told you about it after it happened... (let say the next day)
    3) The girl was a good friend of hers
    4) She still wants to be with you and doesn't think it's a big deal.

It seems there is a division in how people feel about this. One guy didn't care and he basically said it was cool and just meant chances of a 3some were better now and he didn't consider it cheating.
    Another guy said he would probably feel betrayed and like he was cheated on... Like he wasn't totally satisfying her needs, etc..

I was kinda on the fence with it. In one sense it could be viewed a turnon, but on the other hand there is something shady about your g/f, s/o, wife having sex with another girl and not consulting you about it first.

What does OT think?

2. Master Splinter

Master Splinter OT Supporter

I'd feel cheated on but I wouldn't feel as bad as if she did it with another guy if that makes sense.

Chances of a 3-some are there if shes into that obviously so thats a potential plus, potential downside she falls for the girl and decides to change teams and that would be tough to live down I think knowing you were dating a girl when she officially turned lesbian.

3. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

cheating is cheating.

if she asked to do it, i might have said "ok" and it wouldn't be a big deal. but if she did it without asking, it's betrayal and i would dump her over it.

4. Master Splinter

Master Splinter OT Supporter

Better stated than myself, this is my answer to, although I think I'd rather be cheated on with a girl experimenting with another girl than my girl and another guy.

That said either way it'd be over, but if she asked beforehand I'd be ok with it.

5. OhFourTwoThree

OhFourTwoThree New Member

I've talked to my bf about this hypothetical scenario and he doesn't make any distinction based on sex. It would bother him just as much if I were to cheat with a woman. He says in the end, it's still cheating.

6. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I think I'd rather her cheat on my with another guy than a girl.

I don't want to be the guy that turns her to other girls. There's something almost final and sad about doing that.

7. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

hey guys I need a quick opinion. If a guy has a girlfriend, she gets drunk and she hooks up with another girl, is that cheating? see the reason I'm asking is that my friend has this girlfriend, and she is the average poster on OT and believes that canned material is stupid ungenuine and see-through...

8. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I'm giving the PUA thing another shot. :hs:

9. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Exactly what I was thinking...

10. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

anytime your SO is sexually or romantically involved with someone else, no matter the gender, without prior consent....its cheating. I dont see how that can be argued in any way :dunno: It just comes down to whether or not you are OK with being cheated on in certain circumstances. I know I wouldnt be.

11. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

So he doesn't consider it cheating because he wants to cheat himself and this would give him an excuse to do it...

12. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I bet alot of the guys who say its not cheating, may reconsider if the other female is completely unattractive to them :mamoru:

13. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

agree

14. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

Its cheating, period.

15. NCS

NCS Active Member

its cheating. the only way this is OK is if she asks first

16. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

That's what I was thinking. I asked him if he wouldn't feel betrayed. He said as long as the girl was a friend of his g/f's and there was no romantic involvement and they just got drunk and horny one night and hooked up and she told him about it the next day then he wouldn't consider it cheating.
    As long as she didn't make it a regular thing and wasn't a lesbian.

One guy there thought the exact opposite and I wasn't really sure what to think but the more I think about it the more I realize I would probably be pretty pissed and feel cheated on.

17. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

why didnt you get to fuck her too

18. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

your friend is an idiot.
    how is NOT cheating?

whether he's ok with the cheating is another matter, but the fact is that it's cheating.

ask your friend what he would think if his girlfriend slept with (1) a gay guy who she was attracted to, (2) a straight guy who she wasn't attracted to, (3) a girl who she is attracted to.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2008
  19. TheWeasel

TheWeasel Guest

It's still cheating.

20. panero

panero availability

Its still cheating however most people won't feel as strongly about that because their ego wont be as hurt, so thats a big bag of feelings thats been removed from the equation

21. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

as long as I'm invited to 3somes with them, it's cool with me :)

22. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

:werd:

23. danw82

danw82 New Member

If it's a girl I don't care. But "if" that happens then I'm there or involved within the next week so it's all good for me. If it never happened with me I'd be upset I couldn't have fun but I know she like's the Dick more, the pussy is just a change in things. Pussy can only do so much even a strap on can't replace a real mans dick. But what do I know cause I don't let things like that get to me much

24. multiplexor

multiplexor Intellectual

My personal opinion based on fact....

In my case, i was at a bar with my ex and one of her friends...

Normally when they got drunk, they would sometimes makeout for the hell of it just for me and her friends bf to watch ...

I found myself perfectly fine for her to do this because she was doing it in a sense for me.... and not for her herself to get her kicks off... If she's enjoying it while i'm there and her primary motive is makeing me happy, then i'm cool with it...

however, at one point i had walked off when they were all talking... when i came back they were making out just for the hell of it again... I found this upset me because she was no longer doing it for me, but instead seemed to enjoy it and was doing it just because... This changed the rules and i asked that she doesn't do that while i'm not around because of the reasons i just mentionned...

thus... it's cheating... unless you're watching, there's verbal consent of some sort...

There's always exceptions (oh, i gave her a kiss on the lips to get the guys talking)... things like that.... are passable... but yeah, anywho.... hehe

25. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

It's cheating. This happened to my bf with his ex.