Cheated :(

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pogoniasis, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Pogoniasis

Pogoniasis idiot wind

I feel pretty shitty. I've been seen this girl I met at uni for a couple of months now, and we got together right at the end of term time, so we've been apart for almost two months and I've only seen her twice. And there's this girl at home that I really liked before I started seeing my current gf, but at the time she had a boyfriend and nothing much happened between us as she wasn't prepared to leave him for me.. Anyway.. It was my best friend's gf's birthday yesterday and that girl was there and had broken up with her bf that day and was chatting to me and we ended up getting hideously drunk and sleeping in the same bed and making out and a bit more, but no sex.. I just feel pretty bad for both parties, as she is obviously having a rough time at the minute and I haven't helped that and again obviously I've cheated on my gf who is coming to visit in a couple of days.

Words of wisdom or comfort?

2. kiri

kiri New Member

being drunk isn't an excuse. you failed.

oh and "I've been seen this girl"?? holy fail

3. Pogoniasis

Pogoniasis idiot wind

I'm not using it as an excuse, I was just explaining the situation.

4. teep

teep New Member

distance kills relationships. yours probably wasn't too serious/didn't mean all that much or else you wouldn't have cheated. just fess up and move on i guess :dunno: first couple months is when you're deep in the honeymoon phase. fireworks, magic, all that shit. as girly as it sounds it's the part where normally if you're actually really into someone they're on your mind all the time and you probably wouldn't even put yourself in the situation to cheat.

it happens. we're all only human, but at least tell the poor girl.

5. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

Why would you get in a relationship right before summer break if you two didn't live very close ?

It's just asking for you to sleep around or waste a summer being true then finding out that she broke up with you already.

6. teep

teep New Member

:werd: i've been there. worst summer of my life

7. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Dont ask dont tell seems to work well.... If your not 100% offical with the girl then its not cheating, plus im sure there was a area code rule in effect or even a state rule in effect. So either way your good to go.

If your feeling bad you fucked the relationship up. she will know you did shit and she probably was fucked by 5 black dudes all summer.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Don't be a douche. Tell your gf. She deserves to know so she can decide if she will forgive you or end it and move on.

9. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

Damn man, I feel really bad for you, really.....

:ugh::hsugh: You are responsible for your own actions. Man up, and tell the truth to your GF. You'll BOTH be happier for it in the long run for it.

10. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

:bowdown: I wish my girlfriend made this much sense.

11. Marix

Marix OT Supporter

I agree.

12. MCohen

MCohen #NotMyPresident #AmericaIsAlreadyGreat #GoSolar OT Supporter

Don't tell her. It was just making out and it was just a one-time thing. Don't fuck up your relationship and unnecessarily hurt her feelings. You feel guilty, thats your punishment, there is no reason to punish her.

13. ForgottenSpiral

Yes, rob her of the ability to make decisions for herself by lying to her about what kind of person you are. This will solve problems and create happiness for everyone.

14. MCohen

What kind of person is he? The kind that makes mistakes?

He knows he made a mistake, and regrets it. There is no reason to make this situation any worse than it is for him or his gf.

15. ForgottenSpiral

Ugh. I will never understand how people can convince themselves of this way of thinking. People deserve to know the truth about situations so they can make the best decisions for themselves. Explain your argument against that statement.

16. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

You sound like a huge coward to me :dunno: I'd say the bigger punishment would be wasting this girls' time with a guy who can't control his dick.

Seriously, if you can't stay faithful, why be in a relationship?

OP is just wasting his own and his "girlfriends" time.

The human mind will decieve itself, just to save its own ego from being shattered. Or people are selfish and don't care about anyone but themselves. Either choice works

17. MCohen

Believe it or not, the truth is not always the best option or even what's best for someone. Hurting an innocent person just so you can get over your own guilt is more fucked up than cheating itself (thats the only reason people fess up to cheating, btw)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  18. MCohen

Jesus fucking Christ, this kid made 1 mistake and all of sudden, he's some unfaithful fuck who can't control his dick?

19. MCohen

Who the fuck would take this relationship so seriously anyway? You 2 have probably spent more time apart than you have together.

20. ForgottenSpiral

This is pure and utter bullshit. Do you realize that all you are doing justifying cheating on someone and then lying to them about it? You made the decision to hurt them when you cheated in the first place. If you didn't want to hurt them you wouldn't have cheated at all. The only person you are trying to protect is yourself.

21. MCohen

Sometimes people have to be protected from things, its for their own good, especially in a situation like this where it was something fairly innocent and just a one-time thing. What can't you understand about that? Have you been cheated on in the past? Is your bitterness and resentment blinding your logic?

22. ForgottenSpiral

I'm not speaking from bitterness or resentment. I simply don't believe adults need to be sheltered from the truth. I think our knowledge of the truth allows us to make the best decisions for ourselves we can and anyone who tries to make our decisions for us, like you, is doing us a great disservice. I question your logic when you make it sound like you know what is best for someone else. I say let a person decide what is best for themself, not someone who obviously does not have their best interest in mind.

23. Timer

Timer Guest

You're a scumbag, face it. /fin

24. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

then shouldn't have made it official.

25. Pogoniasis

Pogoniasis idiot wind

I've seen her probably for a total of 3 days in the past 2 months that we've been together, although we talk a lot. I don't know exactly how seriously either of us are taking it.. I don't think either of us will know until we're back at uni and can lead a normal relationship.