cheap unlocked cell phones?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by thafox, Aug 23, 2004.

1. thafox

thafox Guest

looking for a place to buy sim free cell phone's but all i seem to find are uk sites and cell phones for regular prices, sorry if this is a repost or nething like that, thnx for your help

2. maczter

maczter Life is trying things to see if they work.

"cheap" and "unlocked" are generally mutually exclusive terms when it comes to cell phones.

which phone are you looking for? many phones can be unlocked quite easily. i just unlocked my AT&T locked Nokia 3650 last weekend so my brother in law could use it with T Mobile. Took all of ten minutes to find, install and run the program that generated the unlcoking codes.

3. thafox

thafox Guest

ok....how bout cheap cell phone's period, i was lookin for the nokia 3300, sony erricson z1010, motorolla v600, motorola mpx200, samsung e715, i know the sony erricson is from the uk just thought since u asked i'd put it on the list of phone's i was looking for

4. thafox

thafox Guest

nebody?

5. squink

squink New Member

6. thafox

thafox Guest

other than ebay, i've already tried that, i know there's phone's somewhere on a website that are cheap an unlocked i just dont know how to word it when i search on the internet