Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Sharkticon, Nov 17, 2006.
I am considering printing that out.
I fucking love that
that is the best shit ive seen in forever lol
hahahahaha --- That is definitely magically appearing on my local Army recruiter's window soon.
Hardly. I post here (in)frequently and usually my posts contain helpful career and other related information regarding the Navy and other services.
But to satisfy you, here's the latest advancement opportunity for Navy Hospital Corpsmen (E-5)
DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY
NAVAL SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCES
34101 FARENHOL T AVE,
SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA 92134-5291
NOV 1 3 2006
NSHS SAN DIEGO INSTRUCTION 1430.1A
From: Commanding Officer
Subj: ACCELERATED ADVANCEMENT TO E-6 FOR INDEPENDENT DUTY CORPSMEN
Ref: (a) CNP ltr 1430 Ser 222C3/5U577010 of 04 Apr 95
(b) BUPERSINST 1430.16 (series)
(c) OPNAVINST 6110.1 (series)
1. Purpose. To promulgate policy and guidance for the accelerated advancement of Independent Duty Corpsmen (IDC) to E-6, as authorized by reference (a).
2. Cancellation. NSHSSDIEGOINST 1430.1
3. Discussion. In accordance with reference (a), certain Hospital Corpsmen may be authorized accelerated advancement to paygrade E-6 upon graduation from one of the following IDC "c" Schools:
HM-8425 - Surface Force IDC
HM-8494 - Deep Sea IDC (Dive)
a. Hospital Corpsmen graduating from one of the above IDC "c" Schools, and who meet the following criteria, may be advanced to paygrade E-6.
(1) Have three years Time in Rate (TIR) and seven years Total Active Federal Military Service (TAFMS) as defined in reference (b).
(2) Completed required Leadership Training Course.
(3) Have a current recommendation for advancement and are not pending any military/civilian disciplinary action(s) .
(4) will graduate from the "c" school with a final rounded grade of 91% or above and have not been set-back for any academic deficiencies.
(5) Have passed the most recent Physical Fitness Assessment (PFA) and current meets height/weight standards as of the date of graduation in accordance with reference (c).
(6) Have been determined to be "fit for full duty" and "world wide deployable" to a valid IDC billet "for duty (FORDU)".
b. The Military Advisor will notify the Education Service Officer (ESO) of all students eligible for accelerated advancement 60 days prior to the graduation date from the school.
c. Students who meet all the criteria for accelerated advancement except TIR/TAMFS will have a Page 13 placed in their service records authorizing advancement when member has sufficient TIR/TAFMS.
NOV1 3 2006 d.. Students who meet all the criteria for accelerated advancement, but are not physically qualified shall have a Page 13 placed into their service record reflecting that advancement is authorized upon becoming "fit for full duty". .
4. Action. The Command ESO along with the specific Military Advisor will ensure that all requirements listed in paragraph 3 are completed before the preparation of the advancement authorization.
Qualified E-5 Hospital Corpsman going to IDC school, who meet the critieria contained within, could be advanced to E-6 upon completion of the school.
it sure works for me.
I'm having problems tonight with a lot of sites. Even webmd.com (from turbo's thread) doesn't work for me.
Copy the link and paste it in your browswer?
I tried that already.
If that doesn't work, shoot it!
I guess no one noticed that the uniform Ugh is wearing is actually that of the Marines and NOT the Army. There's no VELCRO on the sleeve pocket.
lol his name tape!
I see your...
and raise you a...