Chat up lines at clubs

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by thachewster, Nov 26, 2005.

1. thachewster

thachewster New Member

Need your help here girls and guys.

Im ok talking to a girl or whatever, but say im on the dance floor and since a nice girl i like, I wouldn't know how to start the conversation. I don't want to come of sleazy.

So guys, what works for you? And girls, what do you like a guy to say?

Dave

2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

NIce wiseass remark. Keep it to yourself.

3. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

If you're on the dance floor, just go up to her and start dancing. If she likes you, she'll dance with you. At some point (you'll know when) ask her what her name is. Then, she'll tell you. Walk away for a bit, come back later, dance with her some more, and then tell her you had a great time dancing with her, and ask for her number.

4. frpSpore

frpSpore New Member

Heres what I do, and it seems to work every time.

1) Hit the bar
    2) Down somewhere between 5-8 shots (depending on tolerance/body weight)
    3) Stake out the dance floor. This will give some time for the alcohol to do its work and time for you to pick your targets.
    4) Once you have found a girl or two and feel sufficiently loose, approach
    5) start dancing wildly. Make sure you draw attention to yourself.
    6) After a few minutes of this, if the girl is smiling and looking like she is amused, grab her ass
    7) Depending on where you are, the bouncers may be keeping a pretty close eye on you by now, so just make sure you don't get loud/obnoxious\
    8)If she responds to the ass grab positively, grab more ass and kiss her. If she is down with that, she is yours.
    9) get her number and take her home
    10) Profit

I must say while this has always worked on the women, I have been picked up by three guys and shuffled out of a club for acting in this manner. You have been warned.

5. frpSpore

frpSpore New Member

6. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

Dude, the thread only moved down like three lines. Unlax or something.

7. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

-Walk past her and bump into her as if you didnt see her there... then say "WATCH IT PUNK!". She will look startled, and just as she is about to walk away or say something back, crack a big smile and give her the hip-bump.

-Have your buddy / wingman stand behind her, and walk across the bar and make it look like you are going to shake her hand or give her a high-five, then connect with your buddy/wing who is standing behind her. Her reaction will be classic.

-Ask for her opinion on something, just to open the conversation. Add in a time constraint... something like this: "Hey, I need a real quick female opinion, and then I have to get back to my friends... what do you think of blah blah" This works especially well for groups. Attractive women never go to clubs alone. Ask the group something funny that they can discuss.

8. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Depends on the girl. What is the goal? I didn't quite catch that. Is this a girl that you see there often and like? Or are you asking in general? What is she like?

The last thing I would look for at a bar is a guy. I don't like bars much because the guys always seem like they are on a mission. There's no way I'd give my personal information phone number or whatever else to some strange person I just met. BUT I'd be more inclined to gradually open up to a guy who doesn't corner me or put me on the spot and make me feel uncomfortable. More the type of guy like Locarius portrays. Someone not in your face but I'd gradually get to know.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2005
  9. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

bad. idea.

10. C.K.

C.K. New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11. C.K.

C.K. New Member

Make eye contact if she smiles say "whats up" ask her name, shake her hand and make small talk...

On the dance floor just look in their direction, if she looks at you and smiles nod ur head in a "come here" motion or call her over with ur finger... if she doesnt what have you to lose? at least you didnt get blown off trying to talk to her...

12. jonno

jonno New Member

:rofl: :werd:

13. Major Tom

Major Tom OT Supporter

I generally look at a girl I like, if she "looks back", so to speak, and shows a positive sign, I just go and ask her name.

14. matrixan

matrixan New Member

go there for fun with fun friends, NOT for girls (meaning dont think about them). 1st - fun, 2nd - fun, 3rd - fun... once you are having fun, girls will notice... you will be positive and approachable, it will be easy.