FRK Chastity Devices

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by phoenix1105, Mar 22, 2009.

1. phoenix1105

phoenix1105 OT Supporter

I think one of these would be kind of fun and add a little more spice to life. Anyone with experience or advice?

2. eighteen_psi

eighteen_psi Active Member

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

4. LiftedUp

LiftedUp New Member

So in.

As eighteen_psi linked to, there is a somewhat aged thread on the topic in FS. I had chimed in about my experiences with most of the entry level chastity play devices on page 2 of that thread. None of them were a good solution for me. However, since that time, I worked hard and saved up, and now own a neosteel belt. Now this is a chastity device! :bowdown: For those who are familiar with neosteel (or I guess even for those who aren't) I have a neosteel masterpiece, ergonomic, adjustable hip band, with the arch module with ergo style rear. This belt is simply amazing! Absolutely inescapable, no discomfort or health concerns that we faced with the trapped ball devices, completely discreet and unnoticeable under clothing, and an INCREDIBLE mind game. As I have only had my belt for a couple months (with life getting in the way for a good portion of that time) I am not yet wearing it 24/7, as I am still finalizing my bending and tweaking here and there. However, it is quite wearable for extended periods already, and my wife took to the part faster than I dreamed she could. It literally is a matter of seconds for her to turn me into a obedient, compliant, slave... or a frustrated, horny, beggar willing to do anything for her touch, or a chance at relief. All it takes is the snap of a lock, and for her to say the words. It's really quite amazing how powerful it all is.

So far, this device is EASILY hands-down, our favorite piece of gear. I cannot recommend chastity play enough for those willing to explore and push their boundaries. Let me know if you have any questions. :naughty:

5. eighteen_psi

eighteen_psi Active Member

:eek3:

6. phoenix1105

phoenix1105 OT Supporter

Well, since some people have experience with these things, here is my problem. I ordered the curve a few weeks ago and I've had a hell of a time getting it to fit. It seems that even using the biggest spacers and rings, it feel like a vice grip on my balls. The other problem is when my cock is flacid enough to lub up and stick in the cage part, it only goes in about half to 3/4 of the way in. Even with it on, I still orgasm, though it takes lot longer and makes my balls sore.

I was think abiout either getting one of the CB models, or spending the money on the neosteel one. The other idea I had was using a ball strecher for a while and trying to get my ball to decend a bit more so they won't get squeezed.

Any comments, or suggestions?

7. LiftedUp

LiftedUp New Member

Phoenix,
    None of the cb-xxxx series, nor any trapped ball devices ever worked for me at all... so you are definitely not alone. I did however try several of them over a long period of time before finally facing the reality of it, so I did learn some tricks along the way.

The way I used to get my shaft all the way in was what's commonly known as "the stocking trick" in the chastity scene. If you're not familiar with this method, it's basically using a doubled-over (half way inside out) knee length stocking, over your shaft, to pull it all the way into the cage, then be able to remove the stocking without pulling the cage back out of position. Works pretty well for getting all the way inside the cage. However, my big problem is that I'm such a grower that no matter what I did, as soon as I got an erection it would pull all of the cages so far away from my body that they would yank on my balls, and cause loss of circulation and pain. No amount of spacers or A-rings can fix that.

Additionally, (at least for me), the device was not at all secure... not even with the points, or ksd add-ons. For my sly little guy... all it took was pointing the cage downward and away from my body, and I could always manage to pull the shaft right out. Now to mention the fact that for many people its not even necessary to get out of the cage to orgasm in these devices!!

For me, after trying MANY devices and add-ons, and throwing tons of money at failed attempts, I finally decided it had to be a custom made full steel belt, or nothing. After months of research and communications, neosteel was the best fit for my needs. They are quite pricey, and I had to save for a looong time to get it, but in my opinion (and my Wife/KHs opinion), it was definitely worth it.