Change of lifestyle

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by evolution, Dec 8, 2005.

1. evolution

evolution New Member

Influenced by Armond's thread. :) When I first met her two years ago she was totally into me (talks until 6am) but I could not get into a relationship because she had a background with a friend of mine which I later learned was futile and should not have stopped anything. After some bad timing, we remained great friends and talked for hours on a weekly basis. About a year ago I wanted to respark the possibility of a relationship but nothing came out of it over the time because I felt she just wanted to be friends. I never asked her directly or conveyed the feelings despite being given many opportunities. When I finally chose to say it straight out, the timing was not right and I could see in her eyes the situation had taken a turn into the friendzone. 100% sure. At that time I very sad-- I felt I had wasted too much time with her instead of making the best of it. We also stopped talking after I told her I felt "used" because I did a lot for her over the time period, which was true as my good friends were quick to point out.

Since then I went on a girl spree of sorts. I went on a lot of fun escapades with my buddy and we met a lot of females at clubs, bars, parties and gatherings. The perfect wingman. I would go out with females at least two nights a week and sometimes four-- I work 9-5 too. :o I had a few one night stands and received a lot from a number of females. Several wanted commitments but I felt I just wasn't ready. After a few months of that it is getting meaningless and I feel bad for the trouble I may have caused others. :hs:

Which means....

I've been thinking of speaking to the girl I had liked so much at the same time this year but i'm not sure how to do it. We have been talking more-- she even gave me female advice during a brief phase when an ex-gf came back, but other than a call every two weeks it's been dry.

The original problems that stopped me from engaging into a relationship with her in the past are gone but there are still problems that may present a problem....

1)We have a lot of friends in common
    2)She knows i've been up to "no good" morally since then, although doesn't have the full picture :o
    3)She has over a hundred guy friends and probably a half dozen guys chasing her at any given time and she gets along well with many which irks me; i'm not really jealous but I can't tell if she is just being friendly to me the same way she is with them-- but she did go to places with me while the others only see her.
    5)She is very good looking, well off and is set to become a singer in Hong Kong which will triple the odds against me
    4)She is planning to leave for 6 months for Hong Kong :hs:

So, after this long babble what am I to do? I know it won't be easy and I plan to become closer again. I don't want to look back at this when i'm thirty, at her wedding and having regrets over doing nothing. :hs:

2. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

I'm sorry to say it hun but it sounds like a done deal to me... :(

3. jonno

jonno New Member

doesnt look to good, but you should go for it. fuck it, what do you have to lose?

4. evolution

evolution New Member

fate?

I went to a party this weekend, recognzied one of her friends and we chilled and talked while my other friend got her #.

Then last night she called and we're going to see a movie on Friday. :hsugh: