SRS Chances(long, no cliffs, sorry)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by rootboozer, Jan 9, 2006.

1. rootboozer

rootboozer New Member

Sorry all, this might be a little long.

Background information. Senior year of HS. It is 1 day before prom, and I'm not going because the girl I wanted to go with fell through. I was at a party and my friend gets a call from a girl he knows and that I didn't know at the time asking him if he knew anyone that wasn't going because her(Girl B) date backed out on her at the last second. He says she's hot, so I agree and go. We have a blast and really hit it off. She's really hot etc etc. At the end of the night we part ways(no kiss or anything) and go to 2 different after parties.

We start hanging out a lot but I find out she is going to Europe over the summer and Utah for school the next year. This makes me hesitant to make a move and fall for her. Well, her trip keeps getting pushed back in the summer for a month, so we hang out a lot and we kiss once. She comes back for a week, we hang out, snuggle and shit. She leaves for school and we talk on the phone ~1/week.

At the end of the summer I start talking to a girl(Girl A) I knew from HS who was in kinda the same group of friends as me at a party. I get her number, the next night we're both drunk, she calls me and I pick her up, bring her to my house where we proceed to make out for about 4 hours. She tries to give me hand but I can't come because it was really the first time I had done anything like that.

So I move to school the next day(~25 mins away), but we talk over the phone everyday and we hang out every weekend, hooking up almost everytime but never actually having sex or her reaching climax. She is like 6 months out of a 3 year relationship and is still not completely over him. I also learn she suffers from mild depression but I absolutely LOVE hanging out with her. She was the sweetest girl I've ever met. I was/am absolutely crazy about her. During this time she goes through some harsdhips with her relationships with her family. I put up with a lot of shit and she knows it, but in all honesty I didn't mind it because I loved being there for her and making her happy.

So this being my first real intimate relationship, I fucked up a little. I got jealous when she talked about her EXs, which was usually when she just wanted a little emotional support. I also pressure her to just start dating me since she implemented a rule that I could not hook up with other girls and she couldn't hook up with other guys.

So everyone that is in my group of friends thinks that I'm just trying to hook up with Girl A, which is not true at all. My best friend of HS/roomate tells his EXgf that he thinks me and Girl A are having sex. This eventually makes it around teh circle of friends and reaches Girl A(The firs time i heard this rumor was from her) who calls me, cussing me out telling me she never wants to see or talk to me ever again. She had mad it clear to me that she did NOT like PDAs or people really knowing details of her relationship which i was fine with. I call her a few times over the next few days and she won't pick up. I tell my roomate he needs to at least tell Girl A the truth even if she doesn't want me back. Well he calls her and she doesn't pick up. She calls later but he was "too high" to talk to her so he just sends her a text and that is that.

So Girl B moves back like 2 weeks ago. I decide to pursue but I fear it may be too late. I take her to lunch on New Years, and we end up going to a party on New Years. We kissed like 5 or 6 times, but we were both really drunk. So a few nights ago I took her to dinner and the fair. I brought her back to my place and watched a movie. I tryed to kiss her but she wouldn't let me and tells me she doesn't remember kissing me on NY. That was Friday. She called me 2 or 3 times since then and I haven't picked up. I just plan on giving her the I have enough friends bullshit and see what happens, although I expect nothing.

I guess there is no real point to this post besides to get this shit off my chest since i have no one to talk to. I haven't talked to my roomate since we moved out (like the 10th). I am still really pissed at him because he shows no remorse and never tried to fix it. I'm just so pissed that the nicest and sweetest girl I've ever met got fucked over because of lies and rumor passing you know? I've tried calling her the past few days but won't pick up. I def don't plan on sitting around feeling sorry for myself, but I guess i just felt that Girl A was really special. Now taht I know what it takes to make a real relationship work, I have a lot less problems meeting girls. I meet girls a lot, it just seems that none of them really compare to these 2 that i fucked up. I just wish I knew if Girl A has ANY feelings for me(i never made her come, I was a virgin she was not so the fooling around means a lot more to me than her) any more. I guess I just needed to get this shit off my chest since I can't go to my best friends about it. Thanks for reading guys, opinons are appreciated.:sadwavey:

2. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Hmm.. both situations are pretty complicated..

Girl A: I know how that is when a rumor gets her mad at yuo. It happened to me, and luckily I had the chance to tell her it was b.s. and she believed me because we're close. As for your situation, it sounds like you have a lot of feelings for her so you should do anything possible to try and tell her how it is all bull and you feel awful that it happened. But there is one vibe that I get about her. YOu said that she was recently off an old relationship and depressed, which means there is a possibilty that she just needed you (in a way used) for support/comfort. When someone gets out of a long relation ship, they usually have a space they need filled, you cuold have just been the filler for that space. Especially because she could move on from you so very easily makes me think that she didn't have feelings for you. I mean, she hasn't even given you a chance to give your side of the story.

Girl B: Seems she's showing at least some interest in you. I don't see why wou want to ignore her calls. See what's up with her and don't fear it's too late. How long is she back for? It seems like she was showing genuine interest in you before she left which is good. Even if you like Girl A more, I get the feeling B would appreciate you so much more because you sound like a good guy.

3. rootboozer

rootboozer New Member

I got that vibe from Girl A too...I just really didn't want it to be true because I liked her so much. I was thinking I might just write a letter and come clean about how I feel. It's just an exhausting feeling to know that someone you care about so much you can't control any part of the situation because of the circumstances. As for Girl B, she is a really nice girl and treats me probably better than Girl A, but I stil like Girl A better:hs: . The reason I'm going to giver her the too many friends bullshit is because when I took her to the fair she walked around with her arms crossed(it was a little chilly though?) but she said she had a really good time. Also when we went back to my place she didn't come sit right next to me so I had to pull her closer. I just don't get why she wouldn't let me kiss her, not even on the cheek. Also, Girl B as moved back here for school for good.

I don't know, she just wanted everything that happened in our relationship to stay between us(which was fine with me) and I think she just felt really betrayed by me, after having such a large heartbreak a few months before.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2006
  4. Create

Create :free at last:

Letters are good. Not all letters should be sent. Make sure it's constructive to send it before you do.

Girl A sounds shallow. I hate to judge people, especially secondhand over the internet, but I'd leave it alone.

Girl B may need a bit of time to get comfortable. It sounds like she's been moving around alot. Give her a week or two without pressure.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

If i where you id give girl A another chance, but you have to be 'veeery' carefull not to step on her toes, she is projecting all the bad stuff that happend in her previous relationship on you. Which makes her hiss like a cat over those rumours. Your already the 'boogie' man for her, but if you can make her change her mind, and get her away from all the mess into not beliving those rumours, then you might be able to get that relationship into calmer waters,where she is able to accept you just as long as you don't throw shit at her.

6. rootboozer

rootboozer New Member

I can't give Girl A another chance...she has to give me another....:hsd: