"CEE & kre-alkalyn debunked!"

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by crucialkc, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crucialkc

crucialkc the earth is flat

what's everyone's opinion on this? :noes:

2. Marijuanair

Marijuanair Remember to have your pet spayed or neutered! OT Supporter

I agree, 6 months of CEE use and I'm unimpressed. Back to mono I'll go when I use the rest of my stock.

3. BarbaraWaltersPegleg

BarbaraWaltersPegleg Irish Guido

Over the years Ive always had great results with Mono, but with any Creatine the bloat train is on. The CEE on the other hand I havent really noticed anything "big or noticeable" since Ive used it.

4. chickenadobo

chickenadobo New Member

NICE FIND.

5. hootpie

hootpie New Member

I took CEE for a couple of weeks and didn't notice any difference. Stopped taking it shortly thereafter.

6. Drewski

Drewski New Member

wait till i see more studies backing this up before i through out my CEE stock

7. macro

macro New Member

its called an advertisement

Latest News
    The dream is available today and it is called Creasafe™, the worlds safest and most advance creatine
    An introduction to CR-Technologies

CR-Technologies™ is a leading innovator in the manufacture of functional foods and nutraceutical ingredients. Our philosophy is simple - to control the release of raw ingredients to make more efficacious products, at an affordable price. CR-Technologies™ has achieved this by implementing and incorporating the very latest science for nutrient delivery and release systems into our products. All our ingredients are backed by rigorous science, providing manufacturers with greater formulation flexibility, effectiveness and safety. As a leader in the industry, CR-Technologies™ dedicates a substantial proportion of its resources to research and development to further improve its ingredient range.
    CR-Technologies™ provides its clients with the most advanced food ingredients, but our expertise does not simply stop there. Our customer centric business model also provides technical and legislative expertise, to help our customers fully exploit the expanding global market in functional foods and nutraceuticals. ​

8. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

NO BLOAT, NO LEVERAGE, NO STRENGTH, NO LIFE!!!!lc

9. macro

macro New Member

only esters are subject to hydrolysis in pure hydrocloric. Notice how the study makes claims about increased creatinine formation, however does not give #'s.

the studies are complete bullshit.

now, with respect to peoples response to CEE. there are still companies that even to this day are not selling CEE. Unless its tested by chromadex, the only lab with an established standard, there is no guarantee.

10. macro

macro New Member

if so that is not what was meant. But generally if you respond well to mono you will respond well to CEE, you just may not respond better.

11. TZ

TZ Banned

how do you measure level of responsiveness to creatine , anyhow? :confused: honestly, i haven't noticed much of a difference at all lifting while taking creatine...

12. Uglybob69

Uglybob69 I miss beer.

Really? Try going off of it and seeing if your endurance goes to shit... it helps me a lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.