CEE combined with monohydrate?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Marijuanair, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marijuanair

Marijuanair Remember to have your pet spayed or neutered! OT Supporter

Any reason why, or why not? I ordered some CEE cause OTFN sackrides it hardcore, but I have alot of monohydrate left. I was just going to take both unless there was a reason not to.

2. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Why not just finish the mono first since thats what you've been taking? Then start CEE?

3. shawn4element

shawn4element OT Supporter

Genius.

4. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

how many more fucking short cuts do you want? seems like everything you post is trying to help you avoid hard work. pathetic.

5. hitmikey

hitmikey DRIVEN FROM WITHIN

take mono before pin pulls, cee after

6. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i think i just gave my mono away.

7. Marijuanair

You're right Maine, what the fuck am I thinking??

Why take any supplements? Why do anything at all? You've inspired me to fucking kill animals I see and eat their flesh raw for protein, then strip the bark off trees for fiber. I'm going to lift large rocks I find for training, because who needs a fucking gym either?

You don't know shit, you talk big but you really really need to shut the fuck up. You're no Cleaze, you're just some fat ass "power lifter" that likes to troll threads and give everyone shit, no helpful advice from you, and that is truth of it.

I ordered some CEE because I was ordering a ton of other shit, and instead of paying shipping twice, I figured I would order everything I wanted at one time... I know I know, that's the stupidest thing anyone's ever done right?

Supplements and drugs obviously make a difference, so why not learn about them? I'm not doing full blown steroids or anything, and if you do things correctly they can be perfectly safe. I ask questions for that reason you asshole, to learn. I like to read articles and different links, and get a full understanding, if that is beyond your comprehension then I feel sorry for you. I don't just take one opinion as fact either, I like to see several points of view, that's why I asked OT why they like CEE instead of just Googleing it alone.

What do you do for supplements Maine? Eat meat and lift? If that's the case then I have to conclude that you're just a fucking e-thug who probably has never been to a gym in his life, and trolls OTF&N for kicks. I can picture it now, 32% body fat nerd eating your Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers in your studio apartment reading OT all day:ugh2:

Edit: oh what's this Mr. Elitest troll?
    "Maine's test / tren / drol / deca / eq / dbol / halo / cheque drops /clen/t3/DNP log"
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1862178

Looks like you're looking for "easy answers" huh :eek4:
    How you havent gotten banned for all the trolling is a mystery :confused:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2006
  8. DatacomGuy

9. Durk

Durk New Member

Goddamn you are dumb :uh: :rofl: :ugh:

10. hitmikey

hitmikey DRIVEN FROM WITHIN

11. DCyamaha

DCyamaha O-line found

fuckin don't lock this shit.

hes got somewhat of a point. I'd like to see Maine's thoughts on this

12. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you realize if that was anything other than a joke, I would have been dead a month ago, right? - I havent touched gear in my life.

I posted that because you are always wondering about what you can do to get around the basics. Clen? sure, something with your experience should be on clen.... great idea. ProHoromones? Sure... lets take something from behind the counter at the local supplement store, not even wonder what it us, then just stop taking it. You claim you love to learn, then you go out and do stupid shit like that. c'mon man. Creatine... a safe, basic supplement. monohydrate has lots of water retention. cee is absorbed better than mono, so you don't have to take nearly as much and you don't get a lot of retention. pick one or the other, no need to combine

What do I do for supplements... I have everything I need sitting right in the kitchen. A refridgerator, a big jug of ON whey, a multi, and some lecithin (just ran out of sesamin).

Then you baselessly question my work ethic. I was a 4-year starting, all county football player in Florida and got a full scholarship to play college football. Did that til I got bored with it and now I'm a powerlifter full time. Why am I on OT all the time? I work at job where I'm behind a computer for 8-9 hours a day - I've already read pretty much all of EFS, so I spend my time here. I challenge you to fly out with Christophers in August and train with me him and gogz. You will see what this is all about. Would you wake up at 5am on Saturday and Sunday so that you could make yourself better and be in the gym, sweating with your teammates that are depending on you? Lift til you have blood coming out of your nose or burst blood vessels in your eyes? doubtful.

ps
    and yeah, I probably was a little hard there - I should have saved that comment for your next trip to mexico thread

pps
    PIR was so happy about this call out that he actually sent me a PM telling me to come read it and respond

13. DatacomGuy

This is great..

14. Durk

Durk New Member

:ugh: :bowrofl: How sad

and :werd: to the rest

IBPurEvlthisaint___enoughtostayopen

15. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

Fuck locking this, its too funny.

16. shawn4element

shawn4element OT Supporter

17. Marijuanair

Yea, he's very helpful, that's why he, on about a half dozen of my threads, just trolls with no helpful advice, links, or opinions. I've also seen him do it to many other people too, worse than the normal noob hazing that we all do.

The fuck are you guys all sackriding him anyways? I have no problem with any of you, no confrontations... Maine might be bigger and stronger than most people but that doesn't mean he isn't a troll. I'm sick of him trolling my threads, I am pretty sure he's the only unhelpful longtime regular on this board, and I've been on F&N for quite some time now if you guys haven't noticed...

And to Maine, I personally feel, through my research and being informed by people more knowledgeable than me that Clen or pro hormones or other semi-controvetial substances are just fine if done correctly. In general they run a low risk of side effects and help push you towards you goals, and I'm sure you know this too. I'm not a total break-in newbie, I've been training for a year strait (I know that's not alot) but at least I'm serious and don't plan on giving up anytime soon.

In closing, no one should have any ill-feelings towards me on this board, save for Maine, which he brought on himself because I have never picked a fight on here.

18. Sgt. Ownage

Sgt. Ownage you gon' be just fiiiine

19. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

20. Marijuanair

A responce like that would have been suffient. Where is the line for "easy road" and gerneral supplementation? Ephedrine IMO is just as dangerous as Clen, with as many side effects, but no one really has negative stuff to say about E :dunno:
    :confused: you where hard on me in that post? I thought you went soft :dunno:

You're right I did, because I was getting pissed with your trolling especally in a god damn creatine thread :ugh:

P.S. Oh, and what's with all the :bowrofl: crap, this isnt even very funny, especally to you random lurker noobs from out of nowhere. I called Maine out for trolling, and all of a sudden I'm a total moron to random fucks who dont even post on F&N :ugh2:

21. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

That shit is safe, aside from terrible blood test results while you are on, as long as you are taking the proper precautionary measures. Well, clen isnt really safe ever, but thats besides the point. The point is, someone who has only been lifting for year has no business touching any of it. Exploit what your body can do first, then worry about going to the next level. Ive been training hard since freshman year in high school, thats 8 years ago, and my gains have never stopped - taking basic whey, cee for about a month last year, and eating.

Its great you are serious and don't want to give up, but in terms of training and this shit, you are still a newbie. A substance might be relatively safe to take - but it doesnt change the fact someone with one whole year of lifting under their belt shouldnt even be thinking about it.

Like I said, I shouldnt have flamed you in this thread, it was a simple question. But its a culmination of other shit you have posted. Whatever, we're done here.

22. Durk

Durk New Member

Nice IMO usage nigger
    Clen sides are a lot worse than E, that's fuckin fact :ugh:

23. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

:rofl: Ive lost track, I dunno.

ephedrine doesnt kill heart tissue, like clen does. Ephedrine is 1000x safer than clen - hence the reason its still legal in the united states

24. Marijuanair

:gtfo: who the fuck are you :ugh:

25. Sgt. Ownage

Sgt. Ownage you gon' be just fiiiine

dude...ephedrine to clen isnt even a valid comparison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.