CEE bad for cutting?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by BrownWalrus, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

Most if not all people here say Creatine Monohydrate is bad for cutting..i assume they say so because of the water retention, which makes sense.

Now what about CEE? A lot of people here take it and love it, does it really stop all or most water retention? Is it bad for cutting or can i take it and cut?

2. crucialkc

crucialkc the earth is flat

I don't see why water retention would make people consider it "bad" for anything. Creatine -- any form of it -- is supposed to fill your muscles with water...

3. Drewski

Drewski New Member

if anything its good. a)it has anabolic properties and b)it'll allow you to get in a extra rep or too to burn an extra few calories.

4. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

hm..well if i take creatine again, i'll definitely be taking CEE. i really don't like the whole creatine bloat at all, so i'm willing to to spend a little more money to eliminate that. Plus it works faster and is more efficiently absorbed and requires lower dosage...really seems like a good product to me.

i have a quick question if any of you use it, is there a big difference between teh pill and powder form? i hear powder tastes like ass and i believe that statement...is pill less efficient or what?

5. GuOD

GuOD mcflurry diet

CEE is a waste

just take monohydrate.

cutting, bulking, etc.

6. Drewski

Drewski New Member

powder doesn't taste good, but I just mix it with gatroade and chug it down, so the last doesn't last long

7. GuOD

GuOD mcflurry diet

CEE or CM?

CM is tasteless... you can just put it in your protein shake and never know its there

8. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

i really hate the water bloat, i'm not trying to be a pussy about it either...just..if i'm trying to shed a few pounds, water weight would be a pain in the ass :hs:

9. GuOD

GuOD mcflurry diet

:dunno:

just take it and dehydrate yourself before beach day

10. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

I'm on a cut with CEE. No biggie.

11. Drewski

Drewski New Member

CEE

I have it in my post shake too, just a little, 1-2g or so, and ya, i never taste either

12. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

i'm still fat so a little mono bloat doesn't make much difference

13. y1997

y1997 Made in the U.S.S.R.

I think people with asthetic goals in mind should take CEE, no reason to have a bloat if you can avoid it all together.

14. kidbv2

kidbv2 New Member

I retain a lot more water with creatine mono than with CEE. MY bulk CEE powder from 1fast varies in taste, this batch isn't too bad but I've had tubs that just taste awful before. I just mix it in water, chug it down, then have something afterwards (my protein shake, gatorade, wahtever)

15. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

exactly!! that's what i was looking for, if you can avoid the bloat alltogether, why even worry about it? plus lower dosage and it working faster seems like really good pluses to me :dunno:

16. GuOD

GuOD mcflurry diet

17. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

Do you think that bulking is bad? Because these guys do, and they wrote an article on it.

Just putting it out there...

Heh that article didn't even say CEE was fake..it pretty much told people to try cee if they are experiencing water bloat

Last edited: Apr 23, 2007
  18. Chris3G

Chris3G Bullshark Testosterone

worrying about water retention from creatine is ridiculous. if you're using a gram of test and 500mg of drol / week and eating 5000cals / day, then fine, it's a valid issue. there is just about zero scientific research that supports claims of any sort of bloating from creatine.

creatine causes intramuscular water retention, and guess what? muscle tissue is made up of 70-80% water. The more water in your muscles, the bigger they are. This does not translate into extra subcutaneous water retention, or bloating.

19. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

hm, yes i agree with you to some point, but what about all the people who complained about water bloating and said it completely dissapeared when using cee? and as mentioned in this thread, if you can avoid water weight/bloating while cutting..i just don't see why it would be wrong to take cee, it's not really expensive either. plus it works quicker and requires lower dosage (not sure if this part is true or not but people have said it was)

i'm not trying to be completley picky but i really don't want to be worrying about extra water weight when cutting if i can just avoid it for $5-10 less, i did feel the bloat when i was on monohydrate, i want to see how this stuff is and i wanted to see what people thought about it, especially for cutting

20. Chris3G

placebo

21. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

hm, so you think it's ok to take monohydrate while cutting? what about all those people who say it's bad for cutting?

22. y1997

Its not bad for cutting. Its creatine. Mono just sometimes seems to cause a little bloat in some people (I know many people that had that) and may not go along with your goals, for others it might not. Just depends on the individual.

23. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

this is the very thing i'm trying to battle, it has caused me water retention and i definitely felt the bloat...if i can eliminate it or even minimize it, i don't know why i shouldn't heh

you know instead of ranting on about this, i'm just gonna order a small tub of it and experiment myself and see how this stuff works compared to mono. one last question though, any reason to not take pill form over powder?

24. y1997

Yeah just try it out. Nothing to lose.

25. Chris3G

absolutely i think it's fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.