Ceaze and Christphers wet dream

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Filmboy44, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

I hung out with Paul Childress late saturday night. I went out with a friend of mine that rides with a lot of the guys in the area. We went to some bar called Bottoms Up, owned by this 45 year old jacked out of the mind bodybuilder. His name is also paul. We got to talking about training and the whole time I can't stop thinking that fuck, these guys probably look at me and think "this fuckin' guy doesn't even train" because tehy were comin' out of their shirts. It was funny because I was talking to childress before this guy came up and I asked him about deads and what not and his feelings toward bodybuilders :mamoru: he first rolled his eyes and said something about as long as your training you're alright in my book. He told me that he only deads 805 :hs: from the way he looked you'd figure that he could do at least 9 if not close to it.

But I am going to train with both of these guys at the guy Pauls house sometime during the week. Paul (bber) has a mechanism that allows you to go full out without a spotter and when you let go of the bar it triggers a switch to stop the bar on the poles. This guy benched 545 (clean) and now hits over 600...and he's abotu 5'7 at 240 7-8% BF...just to give you an idea of how big this guy was...His left arm was noticably smaller than his right...I guess he tore his bicep off the bone during curls (wouldn't tell me how much weight) and is just now getting back to full boat training two times a day.

crazy shit...

2. Zika

Zika My avatar is still NOT me

I'm pretty young and non of my friends are intrested in what I do.
    Which is fine, but one day I overheard a friend of mine explaining how they wish they were was strong like me. I was like then start working out but...she was actually female lol so I did'nt say anything

I'm not that big anyways, most of this forum is bigger than me and so is my dad and the only excersise he does is swimming. Wuteva, I enjoy weight lifting and eating right.

And the guy in your bar was not 240 7-8% BF. If he was then he should be winning every american national because those are better stats than Dexter Jackson they are the same height too

3. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

240 at 7-8% is nothing edd :rofl: Dexter is like 230 at 3% for christ sakes an the best genetics on the planet. That was a bad comparison on your part. My old training partner was 270 and 8% year round, its not really a big deal once you get up into the national ranks.

4. Zika

Hmm...I'm sorry but this guy is like 30lbs more than Dexter at only 3% more BF.
    I get the feeling your like trying to stir up shit here, I'm actually right or the American judging system is fucking screwed

edit - Oh yes....I forgot the drugs. I'm so naive :wtc:

5. PurEvl

dexter is 230 ON STAGE peeled to the bone, Im only in the same weider booth with the guy twice a year. Trust me...240 and lean is a an everyday occurance in my gym and many others. Maybe in the UK its different. If you think dexter is 8% you havent a clue about BB'ing what so ever. And im not stirring shit, im trying to educate you before you get bitch slapped by others on here for that incorrect statement.

6. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

:ugh: its "nothing"? hmmmmm........you're comparing some guy on the street to a world champion bodybuilder.......well................this just goes to show you that there are more people out there that ARE bigger with better genetics than most of the top bodybuilders in teh world. They just chose not to compete. Remember, there is always someone bigger and better just around the corner. :)

7. PurEvl

on the national scene, filmy...hes comparing this guy to dexter for fucks sake...come on now. Also he seems to think dexter is 200 pounds and not 230. Reread what i wrote, I wasnt discrediting your new freind :rolleyes:

Looks like you qouted the wrong guy ????

8. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

yes I read your response before his. :hs:

but I'm still saying that this guy wasn't "nothing". EASILY comparable to some pro's at the IFBB level.I think he went a little crazy on the synthol tho :sad2:

9. Zika

You're a muppet, I'm right stop trying to argue when I'm right.

You've got your numbers all wrong it sais on his website he is 217lbs and 4% BF ON STAGE. Thats 30lbs less and only 3% less BF that would mean in any kind of fair judging he would be better than dexter...

If you see all these amazing guys why are'nt they competing in Olympia and beating all these beasts?

This either means the American system is fucked, these guys don't enter any nationals or he's jacked up with too many test boosters he's not alowed to enter.

10. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

you're right, he was probably 6%....

11. SteveO

SteveO Guest

you're an idiot eddscat, stop.

12. PurEvl

my training partner won, jr nationals, collegiant nationals and every east coast show at one time or another. He was the 2nd amatuer ever to get a weider contract without going pro, he is in real estate an a millionaire. He didnt see the need to keep taxing his body. And for fucks sake dexter is 2280-230 on stage, he posts on musclemayhem, how about go ask him yourself since hes posted it about 40 fucking times. His training partner is over there too. And you wanna start flaming me, thats fine. Game on.

13. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

:ugh2: what the fuck are you talking about?

you're comparing this guy to Dexter Jackson? :rofl: Just because a guy is weighs more at possibly a lower BF doesnt' mean he'd beat ANYONE on stage...maybe the guy didn't have legs, maybe he is so unproportionate that he'd get crushed at the begginer level....all I know is this guy was just incredibly large at 45 years old.

14. PurEvl

hey filmy I was 215 this year, theres some pros my height at 215-220... I must be a pro :rofl:

15. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

yes game on, I agree

cause I want to know what point he is trying to make in saying that this guy should be able to beat Dexter Jackson and anyone else on stage.

16. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

shit, I'm 218 now...I must be pro...just cause I"m over 200lbs :p

clean your PM's

17. Zika

Ok so the only reason he does'nt compare to dexter is because of dexters symmetry..I suppose :dunno:

Damn, I did'nt think of that I'ma dumb meat head lol

Last edited: Aug 22, 2005
  18. PurEvl

done

19. PurEvl

one of many things, amount of muscle, bone size, joint size, genetic makeup, etc etc
    etc

20. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

I don't comprehend your arguement really....

I can say this....if this guy did compete he'd cut it raw he'd tear it up and smash anything on stage until he got into the upper competitor level.

Even fuckin' Childress said it to!!!! Although he's a PLer and I took it with a grain of salt :p

21. trancezj

trancezj New Member

AHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA... I've been 240 at sub 8% bf... FUCK WHY AM I NOT A PRO GOD DAMNIT...

22. Zika

Thanks, I was'nt trying to argue I was just saying someone that built should be more well known.

He does compare with Dexter in a pure numbers standpoint and you did say he looked awesome..so he can't be all that unsymmetrical...

23. Zika

HAHA if someone with worse numbers than me could place higher just cos of genes I'd get fucking bummed and go find a more constructive hobby

24. PurEvl

how much do you weigh ed?

25. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

yes, he looked great....but he had a t-shirt on, so his pecs, abs, back could look like shit...I dunno....chances are they don't but who knows

and would it be that hard to fathom that someone off the street could beat Dexter????? They arne't made in a laboratory (well some may think otehrwise :big grin:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.