GUN CCW School Project Help

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Frazz, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Frazz

Frazz New Member

Hi, I have to give a project to my government class on a current issue, and i choose conceal carry permits and shall issue laws amending the adverse effects of gun control laws.
    Anybody know where i could get a blank conceal carry permit, or anything pertaining to conceal carry laws that i could use as a visual for my class, its part of the requirements for me to pass the project that i have a visual aid, and i cant exactly take a gun to school.... any help/serious ideas are appreciated.

thanks

2. 1BadZ

1BadZ Uber :Aug2000: GM Nazi

Unless you're in a state that allows CCW, it might be hard to get a blank permit, or even a copy.

Another idea could be a poster of the US and color code states that have and do not have CCW laws. Then do some labeling of how their violent crime rates are lower. This might help in your research. Gun Facts 4.0, complete with foot notes on where the information is sighted from.

gunfacts.info/pdfs/gun-facts/4.0/GunFacts4-0-Screen.pdf

3. Frazz

Frazz New Member

thanks, have something similar from NRA in power point, Good idea printing it out maybe a little better visual aid if printed, thanks...

any other good ideas?

4. phoenixTX

phoenixTX New Member

What state are you located in? Your state's DPS (or whatever CCW licensing authority) website may have a picture of a sample license.

If you're in Texas, I wouldn't mind scanning mine and just blanking out all of my info or making it a "John Doe" license.

5. ReefBlue

ReefBlue New Member

6. Frazz

Frazz New Member

I'm in Ohio.
    My project is based on the Florida 'Jack Hagler Self-Defense Act' Florida's CCW law...

I could just show Texas's if you dont mind...
    Ill check Ohio site, thats a good idea thanks.
    thanks for the blank application thats a great idea, thanks for the link.