Caught the girlfriend last night

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by viper922, Feb 20, 2008.

1. viper922

viper922 New Member

Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong forum....heres the situation

I met the girl and she had this boyfriend of 15 months. Well the guy was being a real asshole, he didnt appreciate her and she wanted out. Well she broke up with him and he had a girl the next day. We waited a week to start dating.

Well last night I decided to surprise her and show up at her house, and I told her I had an hour left in class and she was like okay text me when your on the way over. I lied to her cause class got out early and I was going to surprise her.

I get there and the ex was walkin out the door and then got in his car and drove off. When confronted about it, I was told they are just friends and he needed somebody to talk to. His girlfriend was cheerleading so she was unavailable.

What would you guys do? (and girls too!)

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

This should be in the Vag, but anyhow, I dont like it for a second. How long have they been broken up?

Sounds like she's not over him. If he's as big a dick to her as you say she'd chuck him and not talk to him, no matter what kind of petty bullshit stress he was under. Shouldn't be her fault he has no friends to talk to.

I'm friends with some of my ex's from the past, but that's only after not talking to them for months and both of us getting over one another.

3. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

On Topic --> Vag

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Thats the situation from your perspective. She will keep going back to him, girls that get with guys that treat them like shit, do it because they like it. They like the attention they get from it. If you arent an asshole, stay away from women who are attracted to them, because no matter what you may think, they arent going to change for you.

Funny thing is, you sound like you are hinting he is wrong for dating someone the next day, when even in the next week she was with you...AFTER A 15 MONTH RELATIONSHIP. Yea, your situation is fucked, and you seemed to have begged for it to be that way.

5. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

You didn't BELIEVE her did you? So long as you realize that the "he just needed someone to talk to" was complete bullshit, there is hope for you. But if you DO believe her, then I'm afraid we can't help you.

6. Nitin

Nitin OT Supporter

Her asking you to let her know when you're close to her house just gives it away. If he was just there to talk, why would she be so concerned about getting him to leave before you got there? Don't trust her for a second man.

7. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

well, maybe she didn't do ANYTHING wrong at all but just wanted to avoid any drama that may be associated with this guy just showing up at her place.

then again, i am old and wise to these things and realize that no matter how shitty a relationship is/was...you will start to remember and miss only the good things from a break up. thus, you will have a desire to see that person, get back together/fuck...etc. happened to me many times.

matter of fact, about two months ago, an ex called demanding that i let her up in my building. she was downstairs and wanted to come up and fuck. she has a bf...she knows i have a gf, but really really missed 'us'. trust me, we weren't good together.

being the good person that i have recently decided to be relative to relationships and not cheating, i told her to go home and rub one out.

i rule!:wavey:

8. Mangina

Mangina New Member

9. Leah

Leah OT Supporter

Sounds sketchy to me. Then again, IMO there is no reason good enough to remain friends with an ex, especially if the relationship ended badly. It also sounds like she wanted to know for sure when you were going to get there so she could have him split...if there wasn't anything going on, why couldn't she just be honest and upfront with you about why he was there?

I wouldn't do anything rash if I were you, there always the technicality of how you didn't actually catch her in the act...but maybe you feel as I do about being "unfaithful"...if you're doing something that you KNOW your SO wouldn't appreciate, it might as well be cheating. :dunno:

10. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

who is the girl in your av?

11. Leah

Leah OT Supporter

I have no idea. :dunno: She's got great stems though. :cool:

12. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

id have broke it off.

13. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

This stinks like week-old fish.

14. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

totally agree

15. kiri

kiri New Member

shaaadddyyy. how long have you been going out?

16. Yuppy

so you slowly tore them apart, cool dude? its ok because he didnt seem to give a shit :dunno:

you prolly deserve this

17. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

what's funny is that he did 'help' break them up. just cause you are the guy now, doesn't mean that she will change. she will do this to you too.

18. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

It's quite obvious to me. You were a REBOUND. You waited "a week" after she broke up before dating? Much too soon.

She still has feelings for her ex.

And I agree with everyone else, dump her.

19. Yuppy

he did 'wait a week'

he actively tried to split them apart.

20. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

sheesh. No wonder she wants to get back to the ex...

Firstly, the more you try to keep people apart, usually the more they want to be together...

Secondly, she probably knew he was trying to break them up, and lost some respect for him for it.

It's one thing to get to know a girl and SHE decides that you are better for her....but to actively try to break some people up is kind of asking for trouble (excepting abusive relationships where it REALLY needs to be done).

21. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

Doesn't matter whether or not she cheated, the trust is gone, and the relationship is probably doomed.

Shadiness, lack of communication, and lack of trust are not qualities you want in a relationship.

Walk away NOW.

22. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Extremely sketchy. Don't talk to her ever again.

23. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

Not near enough information. How long have you been together and how friendly is she with her ex in general?

24. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

not sure you should jump to a final conclusion like that

25. squid

squid braap

Where did he say that? I don't see anything to that affect.

Still, they're almost without question playing Doctor. I'd have a problem with that.