Catholic girl. Go for it?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TopDawg, Aug 2, 2009.

1. TopDawg

TopDawg New Member

Well, go straight to the point here. I have a long time female friend that has recently sparked some romantic interest with. (I know from all the signs of body language, phone calls late at night. I am not clueless in these aspects of relationship). Anyway, I am hesitating to jump in for the following reasons:

1. She's a devout Catholic. I know I sound ignorant by saying this, but my impression of her devotion is that she's the church going, never going astray kina gal. I am quite a staunch atheist. Although we have never got into religious debates, but I know how it will always turn ugly.

2. She could be a bit naive sometimes. Perhaps that has to do with her upbringing. Not that it bothers me. Often I find that bit of her quite cute and it jives with my general sense of wry sarcasm. I can't really say that it would break the relationship, but I guess that's what people call chemistry? Somehow it might work.

3. Ok, back to the whole Catholic thing. I know that once again I might come off as ignorant, but what's with this whole premarital sex thing? Sex isn't a major deal for me in a relationship (gasp!), but it would make it a lot more fun. It's not that not having a sexual relationship bothers me. It's the thought of its impossibility other than with marriage that just bugs me. I don't see myself marrying her; not that I don't like her, but I am just not at that age for that kind of commitment yet (24 myself. 23, her).

Sorry for the rambling. Anyone with experience of this kind of relationship with Catholic girls? Once again I apologize for sounding so crass and ignorant about it.

2. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

If religion is a serious part of her life, a relationship probably wouldn't work out for you. If she is strict, then yes, it's no pre-martial sex. Even after marriage, no birth control.

It really depends on how devoted she is to it. I've been around plenty of cathoic/religious girls who are the biggest whores you've ever met in your life.

3. Insert

Insert Active Member

Best bet is to just feel it out. Or you could just straight out ask her. There is no sure way to tell what she'll be like based soley on her religion. I dated this 28 year old who was ridiculously hot and very religious. Wouldn't let me put it in her vagina, but I sure as hell got to put it anywhere else I wanted to. I am also an atheist and have found that relgious beliefs barely interfere enough to the point where it's a problem.

4. TopDawg

TopDawg New Member

LOL... I am sure that she's not that kina gal.

Some one of you say go for it, and the other say it won't work because of difference in belief. Back to the kilter..

5. MCohen

MCohen #NotMyPresident #AmericaIsAlreadyGreat #GoSolar OT Supporter

Pass on her.

Its not worth the headache and the time lost when you could be focusing on someone else.

6. MCohen

On the evil side of things:

If you just want to fuck her a few times:

1) Listen to her and fake everything to make yourself the type of guy she could see herself marrying.
    2) Develop a growing interest in her religion, make her feel like you could convert if persuaded enough.
    3) Draw her in.
    4) Make up some bullshit about getting closer to her through sex.
    5) If she refuses, cheat on her, and make it known. Her state of mind will change completely, and make her do what she has to so can keep you.
    6) Fin

7. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

:bowdown:

8. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

My dad always said the trick with Catholic girls was to say something along these lines.

"We mustn't. We mustn't... but we must!"

In other words - draw her attnetion to how BAD it is that you're having sex and make that part of the appeal. Like a fetish. It's so wrong, ooooh.

9. NCS

NCS Active Member

alternate & more evil (btw im not actually suggesting this...)
    1) no sex, but naughty pictures are ok
    2) blackmail the sex out of her with the pictures
    3) a lap dance is always better when the stripper is crying

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

If you just want to have sex with her:
    Go on a few dates with her. If she doesn't put out, move on.

If you want to have a relationship with her:
    Don't even bother. You two wont last with your differences.

11. MCohen

Fail.

Being evil to get laid isn't making someone do something against their will, thats basically just rape.

With my way, she'll want to fuck, she'll be happy to fuck, she'll be happy to please him.

12. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

humm there is a reason why there is fetish for Catholic girls.. and its usally because they do put out and they are very naughty about it..

Im Catholic.. and most of the single ladies I know put out..

13. TopDawg

TopDawg New Member

All joking aside, I believe that it is not worth it.

I am not in it for sex only. I really have a genuine feeling for her. It's more of the fundamental differences we have that might not work out.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

If a serious relationship is what you crave just realize you have a minuscule chance of it actually working out.

As much as people might not admit it, religious backgrounds can play one of the biggest roles in a relationship. At first it might mean very little, but believe me, down the road when you get more serious it will turn into your biggest problem. If she wasn't a devout Catholic then you might stand more of a chance....but the fact that you are Atheist and she is a devout Catholic means only problems will come.

15. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

agreed. but like everything else in this word.. Im sure there are some that make it work.. but i assume its rare.:wiggle::hs: I just wish everyone could get along in this world haha there would be rainbows and pretty butterflies everywhere.

16. iwishyouwerebeer

Well, considering the fact the kid is already worried about her faith, as well as a few other things about her that annoy him...I hardly think they've got a shot in hell.

17. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

I highly doubt it as well :wiggle: but rainbows and butterflies would be nice.

18. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Devout Catholic isn't saying much. :rofl:

That's like somebody saying they are a devout hot dog eater. In the scheme of things, being devout at "hot dog eating" really doesn't say much about a person because it's so useless.

Same with Catholicism. It's the joke of religions worldwide. It's the religion you choose when you don't really want to change who you are, but want to get the feeling that you are actually doing something spiritual.

19. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Now that I have offended Catholics worldwide...:rofl:

Meh, go for it and see what happens. If you don't get what you want, then move on. Seems simple enough to me.

20. tener172

tener172 OT Supporter

Good luck man, I just tried that route with little success. It's difficult being with an extremely religious girl b/c you have to watch what you say and can't maintain your normal sense of humor (at least not in my case.) Also the girl that I was dating had never been in a relationship or dated anyone before which may have added to her naivety and awkwardness.

21. giz

giz Active Member

catholic girls are the easiest ones around

22. iwishyouwerebeer

Especially when they tell you not to wear a condom, then keep the baby and demand you get married immediately so you are still clean in the eyes of the Lord!

23. tener172

tener172 OT Supporter

for the most part I would agree but the ones like the TS is describing are a different breed

24. DisorderLee

DisorderLee New Member

The most fun girls i've been with were ones who were pounded with religious bullshit in their upbringing.

You just need to find the key that opens the door and she will be crazier than you ever could imagine.

25. giz

giz Active Member

never met one like that :rofl:

I know a couple that are single mothers though