case for mb

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by JEWbacca, Sep 6, 2008.

1. JEWbacca

JEWbacca =/

looking for a good case for a macbook, leaning towards one made by WaterField Designs... any suggestions?

2. xenon supra

xenon supra OT Supporter

3. fukijama1

fukijama1 OT Supporter

Axio Hard Sleeve

4. Bolicious

Bolicious Handleobraese

Are you looking for a sleeve that only carries the book or a bag to carry the book, charger, mouse, etc?

Either way, I would go Brenthaven. They make one bag now that actually does both. It is a full size bag that has a sleeve that you put the notebook in. You can pull the sleeve out and take the notebook with you when you want or just leave everything inside. Very PIMP IMO. I have had mine for 3 years and they didn't offer that back then. Instead, I have this suspension system that actually uses these reverse "leaf spring" type of sides that suspends the laptop inside the bag. Great protection.

I cannot recommend their bags enough. It's one of those products that are way over engineered to the point where there are details that you will not realize you want them until you get them. The one I have is made of ballistic nylon, has a way comfy, sculpted strap that I wish I could buy separately for my gym bag, plenty of storage designed specifically for the MBP and it sounds kind of stupid, but the handles are great. I wish every bag I owned had these handles. Anyways, I would check them out. I asked around for a while and when I made up my mind, I was able to actually pick one up at the Apple store.

http://www.brenthaven.com/

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  5. TheWeasel

TheWeasel Guest

^
    :werd:

Brenthaven makes great stuff. I have one of their backpacks and it's by far the best backpack I've ever owned. You can even design your own custom case through them. They send me 15% and 20% off coupons all the time too since I'm a registered owner. I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything else from them.

6. JKwikkel

JKwikkel Active Member

I would have to second incase. I have the hardshell case for my MacBook Pro and the vertical sling bag as well as various iPod and iPhone cases. They look good and they're extremely durable.

7. 5SpeedSER

5SpeedSER OT Supporter

best thing you could buy, period

8. Jacen2141

Jacen2141 New Member