TAT Cartilige Piercing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by auveeb, Feb 23, 2007.

1. auveeb

auveeb DATS CUTE

I got the top cartilige pierced about a week ago, and there's no pain, but sleeping is a pain in the ass.

When I put pressure on it there's this dull pain, and the back thing pokes into my neck.

Anywho, are there any spacers or anything I can wear at night so I don't have to deal with this shit and sleep well? :hs:

2. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

you could try something softer like ptfe but its not a good idea to be changing jewelry a lot with a fresh piercing. maybe try switching to a small barbell.

3. auveeb

auveeb DATS CUTE

Yeah, I tried, but I find myself waking up at night with the damn thing pinching my neck :hs:

4. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

Give it time. Whenever I get my outer ears done I usually space two pillows and put my head between them or I cup my hand over my ear until I fall asleep. Within a week or two of shitty sleep you'll be so tired that you won't care and you'll start sleeping on it better. Sounds weird but it's happened to me with my industrial and my two...well, I guess they're orbitals.

5. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

And I'd strongly advise against swapping out jewelry so soon.

6. audrey

audrey New Member

I have the same problem. My anti tragus is taking soo long to heal so have to try and not sleep on my left side AND I have my nipples pierced, so I have to try andf avoid sleeping on my tummy!