TAT Captive Rings

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BrokenHalo, Mar 28, 2005.

1. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

Anyone know of any easier way to get these fuckers in your ears and closed? I can never get the ball to go in perfectly and I usually end up getting frustrated and giving up. Its usually by sheer stroke of luck that I get the ball to pop in place before I go ballistic and throw the fucker in the toilet. Any help? :x:

2. Laurel

Laurel New Member

they have special pliers for them. The damn things drive me insane. My roommate got a 16g set for her ears and would ask me to help her put them in.

3. audrey

audrey New Member

I only have one piercing with a cbr ring and it's my freakin' daith. I wouldn't take it out if you paid me.

I did ask my piercer once and he said the same a laurel you need pliers. If I were you I would just visit my piercer I am sure they would help you out for free.

4. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

i found the best way for me to put in a bead for the cbr is get one point in the ball, then slide it in. cant be trixy, but works for me.

5. Laurel

Laurel New Member

tweezers actually work surprisingly well to get ahold of the ball

6. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I think pliers are my only option. My piercer would laugh at me if I came in and asked for help with my balls :mamoru:

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that goes insane with these damn little things. I got one in yesterday by myself, but I still have 5 more that I need to do.

Thanks for your help guys :hs:

7. 12345678

12345678 EH?

5 more?!?! wow

8. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

i changed all 5 of mine two years ago and haven't changed them since. i wanted to go up another gauge, but i HATED putting them in so i'm slackin' :hs:

9. -Shaggs-

-Shaggs- Member

I never had any trouble with putting the ball on with just my fingers until I got down to 8 and 6 gauge. Then I got some clip ring pliers from work. They helped on the 8's alot. But the 6's were a bitch. I got them maybe twice before I said screw it and just put on some orings. I only had them in for a few weeks. Then I went to 4 gauge tunnels. I don't plan on going back to cbr's.