cant understand if i like this girl or not

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Aug 28, 2009.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

This has been a up and down roller coaster for over a year now. I started hanging out with this girl a little over a year now, and we were just friends nothing more. Started to hook up, and then i started dating her, then i stopped dating her but i really don't know why. She was upset, didn't want to talk to me, and knew i still liked a ex gf from a while back. We then started talking about, hanging out again, hooking up again, but i cant figure out if i really like her. When im with her hanging out i enjoy myself, when i am not with her she seems to annoy me with the text messages, but then i find myself hanging back out with her again. I know you guys probably cant help me out, but i figured it was worth a shot. i think alot of this up and down had to do with a ex gf who i really never got over, and it is making current relationships or beginning something new very difficult.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Sounds like you just don't like being alone and only notice you aren't into her when you are by yourself.

3. quamen

quamen New Member

exactly because i think my daily routine is so monotonous maybe im looking to fill a void?

4. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

or filling the void of the ex that you miss and are not completely over yet.

try moving forward from your ex before you try a new relationship.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator