Can't tell if this girl is into me or not

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mr. Hilter, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Mr. Hilter

Mr. Hilter Guest

met her in one of my classes the first week and we walk together to our next one, I also went over to her place to study but we just ended up talking on her bed for 3 hours instead. I got her number but I said that we should "hang out" :doh: instead of actually asking her out on a date. Anyway she seems very shy, but more introverted than anything else so it is hard to tell what she is feeling. Anyway, I think our personalities match quite well since we both are very nerdy and like stuff like mythology and video games but shes even nerdier than me but whatever. I no good with this stuff and already friendzoned myself with like 5 other girls I was interested in and it has only been a month at school.

2. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

so call her and ask her out on a date

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Umm, pick up the phone right now and ask her on a date. You'll learn if she likes you or not.

4. Mr. Hilter

Mr. Hilter Guest

shes in class :o i'll ask her tomorrow after our class

5. iwishyouwerebeer

Even better. Good luck.

6. Mr. Hilter

Mr. Hilter Guest

i'll be going back home this weekend should I wait until next week and have a specific date in mind? :o

7. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

why not say "i would like to take you on a date, lets get dinner next tuesday"?

8. Mr. Hilter

Mr. Hilter Guest

i don't like eating in front of people I don't know well, so I am trying to think of something fun we could do instead

9. iwishyouwerebeer

Well how about come up with another date idea now and still as her out for the day you get back or something? It's fine to set up a date a few days in advance.

10. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

bike ride to the beach? mini golf? bowling?

11. Mr. Hilter

Mr. Hilter Guest

cliche and nothing special

I feel that we kinda know each other a little more than people who kinda just met. We both are into nature and the environment so I was thinking like a hike or something. My school is basically in the woods so there are countless trails all around

12. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

got a car ? Go play on hwy 1, find a quiet beach, watch the wind surfers :eek4:

13. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

college girls don't go out on dates. ask her to hang out, or to go to a party with you, or something else similar ad do not use the word "date"

14. Horror

Horror Guest

:ugh: Of course they do. I asked my ex on one, and she went. Don't bullshit a person.

15. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Next time you are on her bed talking for 3 hours, kiss her. She wont kiss you first, you have to make the first move. Trust me, girls like to kiss. And if she didn't like you at all, she wouldn't have you on her bed talking for 3 hours.

ware_ru is right, girls don't like "dates". When you say the word "date" to a women it gets them thinking if they like you enough to date you or be your girlfriend. Asking a girl to "hang out" is better. Because then it is just friends and they don't have to switch their heads into "date" mode. Don't get me wrong... going on a date is fine, but only after you have fooled around with the girl enough times that she is into you and actually wants a date with you.

There was an OTOP thread in the main forums last week that had an excellent example of this. Unfortunately it got deleted before I was able to make a discussion thread about it in the Vag. This particular OP had just found out that a male friend of hers actually liked her and wanted to date her, so she had hungout with him and had sex with him a couple times, but she didn't like him as more than a friend because he was too sensitive. And this was her words that she used: "How come the guys that like me and want to date me, I can't make a connection with. But the guys that only want to be fuck buddies I end up falling for..." I don't remember word for word what she posted but that was the general idea. Whenever a guy comes out and tells her he likes her and wants to date her, she has no feelings of attraction for that guy. But the guys that make a move, don't want to date her, just want to use her for sex, are the ones she falls for.

Now I'm not trying to tell guys to use girls for sex, but I am trying to say don't tell her how you feel and tell her you want to date her. The moment you ask a girl on a "date", it changes her whole mindframe about you. She starts thinking that she has to "make a connection" instead of letting that connection happen naturally. To a guy, the "hanging out" part is your date... just don't let the girl know this. But you still have to make sexual advances or else you will end up being friendzoned. Talking to a girl for hours on her bed without at least trying to kiss her, will end you up in the friendzone.

16. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

i call bullshit. a guy asking me to "hang out" makes me think he doesnt want to date me, therefore i put him in the friendzone. him asking me on a date lets me know what he is looking for. if im not looking for the same thing, i can let him know. most likely, this girl is looking for a date. calling it a date will get you further than trying to play these stupid games

17. Vysion

Vysion New Member

How many guys have you gone out with on a date when they asked you out on a date? And how many guys have you had sex with that you only hung out with, not a date? Have you ever hung out with a guy that you thought you were friends and he tried kissing you?

18. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

What about a guy that asks you to hang out but acts as if it is a date? As in escalating the physical between you to and making his actual intentions obvious without actually telling you that he likes you and wants to date you.

19. ware_ru

I'm sorry, Horror, you have extensive experience showing us that you don't know wtf you're talking about; moreover a single reference experience of success isn't NEARLY enough to draw any conclusions from.

vodkacollins, I don't know anything about you except that it seems like you're a straight girl. When was the last time you successfully asked out and dated a girl? Never? oh, ok. Then probably you aren't very good at it.

20. Justin Niggalake

Justin Niggalake New Member

/thread

21. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

1. tons
    2. none
    3. nope. but i did have an all night conversation on my bed with a guy. he never asked me on a date, so i didnt think he was interested. didnt find out he was until i started dating someone else.

i know not every girl is going to be exactly like me, but you dont realize that not every girl is like the girls you have dated or encountered. its not great advice to tell someone to start playing games right away. whats the point? yeah, some girls are bitches and will fuck guys over, but not all of us are. some of us seriously appreciate just hearing the truth. want to take us on a date? ask!

22. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

if he actually escalates it, makes a move, etc, thats good. if he asks her to hang out and does just that....shows her he isnt interested

23. ware_ru

Ok. So clearly you only get pursued by losers. How the fuck a guy spends all night talking to you on your bed and doesn't make a move is beyond me. That has nothing to do with the difference between "asking someone on a date" and "asking them to hang out."

I am guessing that when these guys "ask you out on dates" - that you end up realizing they're interested, and MASSIVELY helping them get in your pants, if not actually making the first move yourself. Which is not something you can expect the average girl to do.

Furthermore I have to say that it is supremely socially fucking awkward to be seeing someone in class pretty often and have at least a casual relationship with them and then to say "hey let's go on a date." I seriously cannot believe that any of you are genuinely supporting this. Maybe if you see someone once a month or maybe you met them once or something and you won't see them again - MAYBE, MAYBE - it would make sense just to hail mary it and say "hey let's go on a date" but my fucking god I can't think of anything more awkward than putting the date frame right out there with someone you see often like in class. awful.

24. ware_ru

Yes. Good. So your advice to a guy is "actually move toward a sexual relationship" when you are interested in a sexual relationship. Thank you. Please visit more.

25. Horror

Horror Guest

It's not whether you say "lets go on a date" (which is kind of gay), it's what you do during when you hang out that makes a difference. Being flirty, touchy, and trying to move for a kiss...yeah, not friendzone.