Cant stop thinking about the ex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Daiz4yota, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Daiz4yota

Daiz4yota OT's ENT/Facial Plastics MD OT Supporter

We were broken up for like 6 months (some of you might remember the huge thread I had in here). I was doing ok until we started hanging out last week. We were super friendly, and I thought it might work out at one point. Found out she is dating a resident I know very well. I found out Saturday, and it was fucking devastating. Every minute since that discovery has been awful. All I can think about is them together. Its killing me :wtc: I know there isnt much I can do, but I just need to vent a little :hs:

2. Daiz4yota

I dont see how it will ever get better :wtc:

3. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

why the hell are you hanging out in the first place?

4. Daiz4yota

Why were we? I dont know. Somehow after not talking for months, we ended up going on a walk for an hour or so. I dont want to say she was leading me on, but we were back to being super friendly right away. Then I found this other shit out

5. Cubiquitous

Cubiquitous Awesomesauce

I didn't see the first thread. I know it's difficult to think about right now, but it will get easier in time.

Have you been seeing anybody since you broke up? Why did decide to start hanging out again after 6 months??

6. Daiz4yota

Yea I couldnt find the old thread. She basically broke up with me for a stupid reason, then realized that it was stupid a month or two later. We started having sex, and she apologized for what she did. I was still pissed off at her, so I told her I didnt want to lead her on and wasnt ready to take her back yet. FF to this weekend...shes moved on. FML

7. Daiz4yota

I also live in a city with practically no females in my age range. I need to move asap

8. Spaceering

Spaceering I bite.

no, you need to stay in that city because i think there is some stuff you could learn about life and yourself-and having no female to distort the learning experience might be a good thing for you.

hopefully you learned the importance of the never contact or hang out with them again rule...i've been there man, and it sucks. but for me being without has been a good thing, because i've had a good number of new lessons learned and altered outlooks on things :o

9. Cubiquitous

Cubiquitous Awesomesauce

Perhaps you should try one of the free online dating sites. Depending on where you live, there may be some travel involved, but try to think of it as an adventure/exploration, without getting your hopes up.

Regardless of whether or not your actions pushed her away, you need to move on. Showing her that you have can only make her more attracted to you.

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Dude, that girl was a moron.

Not only should you slap yourself for missing her, but you shouldnt even have a desire to be friends with her.

11. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

stoppped reading here... you are being her emotional tool while she gets to blow someone else... you are now a friendzoned ex who will try yourhardest to please her when you in fact are getting nothing in return

DO NOT TALK TO HER. DO NOT TALK TO HER. DO NOT TALK TO HER. DO NOT TALK TO HER. DO NOT TALK TO HER. DO NOT TALK TO HER. DO NOT TALK TO HER. DO NOT TALK TO HER. DO NOT TALK TO HER. DO NOT TALK TO HER. DO NOT TALK TO HER. DO NOT TALK TO HER. DO NOT TALK TO HER. DO NOT TALK TO HER. DO NOT TALK TO HER. DO NOT TALK TO HER. DO NOT TALK TO HER. DO NOT TALK TO HER.

ERASE HER FROM YOUR LIFE.

12. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Hey look! You answered your own question!

13. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

This is the best advice in the thread.

You can't get over her if you insist on dwelling on her.

14. THoC

THoC New Member

you have no one to blame but yourself for this one. you never should have hung out w. her.

15. kiri

kiri New Member

i'm sure you're busy with school and everything, but pick up some hobby that will entertain you during your free time so you don't have to think about her. something like a video game or whatever.

16. Daiz4yota

yea I know. It was a major lapse in judgement on my part. It's just tough because we are ALWAYS at the same parties since she's in my class and we are in a small city. I can't just not hang around her, because that = me not going out at all. I deleted all her contacts on sat and never plan on speaking to her again. It's going to be hard to constantly see her out, but what can I do

17. ForgottenSpiral

This does not compute.

18. Daiz4yota

Mostly the same friends, always the same med student/resident parties, and only 3 bars Downtown that anyone goes to :dunno: i'm going to do my best to avoid her, but I'm just saying it's not going to work really

19. THoC

THoC New Member

i feel ya. my ex and i have a lot of the same friends and places we frequent.

20. Daiz4yota

:werd: fuckin thing sucks. No idea how akward its going to be yet, but I dont plan on talking to her for one second. Going to be tough

21. ForgottenSpiral

Get new friends and go to new places. Really not that complicated.

22. Vysion

Vysion New Member

You should have never had sex with her being broken up.

23. john law

john law Guest

act like she doesn't exist. it isn't that hard

24. THoC

THoC New Member

i guess it depends on how badly you are impacted by seeing an ex.... but to go as far as getting new friends to avoid said gf??? thats a bit much, dont ya think?

he just needs to man up and control his feelings when he does see her. i do.
    the last thing im going to do is say to my friends "sorry guys, cant chill with you any more bc of X. gonna go get some new friends!".

25. ForgottenSpiral

People get new friends all the time. Not that big of a deal. And any good friends will not invite her when you hang out with them. I have plenty of friends who are friends with both my exs and I, but I never see my exs.