SRS Cant sleep

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by triXx, Nov 17, 2007.

1. triXx

triXx Im the crack being smoked by your dealer

for the past month+ i cant sleep, at most i get 3 hours of sleep a night/day, but it comes to midnight and im wide awake, try to sleep sumtimes around 4 it works, painkillers/sleeping pills/alcohol/seroquil none of it works, i dunno what to do nemore and the doctor just gives me more sleeping pills, full well knowing that @ 16 i od'd on them and had to go to the ER to get my stomach pumped cuz they wernt working for me

2. triXx

also tried givingmyself date rape last night and that didnt even work, ive been up for 3 days straight. fucking ghb...its illegal cuz its a date rape drug, yet when you take it yourself and a 12 pack it doesnt even work

3. marauder

marauder New Member

what's so bad about not sleeping do you feel ok while awake or not? yeah well I don't think what you're doing is smart at all maybe go to a new doctor to.

4. triXx

i know what im not doing is smart, i just want to sleep, not sleeping is driving me crazy, like when im tired i cant sleep, same when im feeling awake, when im awake i feel like shit, i dunno if its mental exaustion or sumthing but i dunno, i dont like thinking as much as i do, cuz when im awake i just keep talking to myself, especially like now there 4 people asleep around me, and im talking to myself, i just want to fucking sleep

5. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

I'd say try going to a new doctor. Sounds like severe insomnia. Are you really stressed out with things in life? Problems with parents? School? Alot of stress can lead you to not be sleeping well.

6. triXx

yea a decenty amount of stress, plus lack of cigs, but i can deal with that by running, i just run alot more latly to keep my mind off it

7. triXx

well going to another doctor 2morrow, guess just wait n see what he sais

8. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

good luck :wavey:

9. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Its your lifestyle, the brain is a very sensetive electrochemically balanced organ, your eatin more chemicals then a toilet gets shit flushed thru. The solution is simple, quit all the chemicals including the coffee, and you'll be able to sleep just fine.

10. Guerilla Grower

Guerilla Grower New Member

Alcohol isn't going to give you restful sleep, so if anything stop trying that.

11. triXx

well shit doctors 2morrow, now i have to go anyway cuz i blew out my knee, figured if i cant sleep ill run in the cold, ran about 30 min , walked into a store to grab a water, walked out, and my knee just buckled...wtf...

i havnt had coffee for about 3 weeks

slept about 2 hours last night wasnt tired either which was wierd till about an hour ago

12. KUBA

KUBA New Member

something that helps me sleep sometimes is to sleep somewhere else besides my bed... sometimes when I'm tired I go to bed then start to magically wake up, yet if I sleep on the couch or something I can go to sleep pretty easily.

that might help

13. Bowers & Wilkins

Bowers & Wilkins New Member

also do some research on better sleep techniques. my body has a hard time falling asleep on my back, but if i roll to my side, im out in ~5 minutes

(try to get your back aligned properly (2-3 pillows stacked, with one in front of it for shoulder support) it will be more comfortable and easier to stay asleep)

14. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I would try finding another doctor who won't write this off so quickly.

Psychiatrist and psychologist might not be a bad idea to look into either.