Can't read this girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Biodragon, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Biodragon

Biodragon $$ > me OT Supporter

So this may be a bit long.... but here is what is going on...

We have been dating a little over a month.. Things were (before now) going good, we did the usual stuff like holding hands, and giving little kisses in public when we would go out. We would talk pretty much every night. Seemed like the relationship was headed in a good direction...

The last date we went on was on Sunday. Went to the Houston Rodeo, which is like a big carnival thing, rode some rides, saw a concert, and played some carnival games. She wore some super high heels boots and got tired walking pretty fast, I end up carrying her around every now and then to give her legs a rest. Come to the end of the night, we are walking back to the car, (by this time my arms are sore from carrying her so many times) and she wants me to carry her some more because her legs are hurting so much. I tell her make it a certain distance and I will carry you the rest, she gets mad, takes her boots off and walks with her socks on, and won't let me even try to carry her after that.... ( I felt bad because I wanted to, but damn I was tired and she was just starting to feel heavier and heaiver, and the ground was wet cause it had rained a bit, so her feet were getting all wet)... Anyways, when I get her home, I feel like it ended a bit awkward cause when we kiss goodnight she said I was kissing weird... and she just kinda stopped kissing and left....

So anyways, when I get home I text her we should go out to the museum on Tuesday around 4 and then grab dinner afterwards. She said sounded like fun but wasn't sure if she could go and would let me know later. So I think ok cool no big deal. On Monday the day after, I surprise her with a dozen roses by leaving them at her place while she doesn't know(cause I kinda felt bad from the night before with her walking with her shoes off and what not) and when I talked to her on the phone later that day, I told her I got them for her cause I was thinking about her, which I was. I also try to find out if the plans we made are still on on Tuesday, and she tells me she has a job interview at 2:30 and is not sure if she can make it on time, I say ok thats cool if you can't lets just skip the museum and go out instead. She says ok and will call/text me when she is done with the interview as long as she doesnt get side tracked.

So Tuesday rolls around, and I text her good luck on the interview like an hour before 2:30. I get nothing back, no big deal. But the rest of the day, I never hear from her, tried calling and texting a couple times, but nothing in return. Wednesday goes by, and I still do not hear from her at all, even after calling/texting her.

Now, I'm all like paranoid and thinking 'wtf man, did I do something wrong or something?' Its a bit weird not hearing from her. And to this time today, I have still not heard back from her.... And then to make this a bit weirder, today, her cell phone got cut off because she forgot to pay it. I know this cause when I try to call it goes straight to a message saying the subscriber you have called is not able to accept calls at this time..

So now I am all going crazy in my head cause I don't know whats going on here... Someone help me out:sadwavey:

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Congrats, you are a clingy annoying pushover and you are dating a high maitenance brat who is eating up your attention but isn't that into you.

Grow some balls. For the love of god STOP texting and calling her man, have some respect for yourself.

3. Biodragon

I don't think I have called her that much, what 3 times a day is clingy now?

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:hsugh: I really hope you are joking

Edit: :rofl: I just searched your history and I remember you were just as crazy a year ago with your ex.

5. weezerfan

weezerfan New Member

Sounds like she isn't that into you? Or maybe she's just a bitch, either way there's plenty of other women out there bro

6. jcr847

jcr847 OT Supporter

i really hope this is a joke :ugh2:

7. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

dude, stop it.

8. Biodragon

too late, I already deleted her number

Edit: Thanks for the help :wavey:

9. damiand

damiand Proceed

Thanks for the help is one things holmes, but learn from your mistakes. Damn you sounds needy in that first post...

10. SolidRanger

SolidRanger New Member

Yeah man, sounds to me that you smothered this relationship to death my friend. Plus you had a high maintenance. Women, especially higher maintenance women, need some space now and then. Calling and texting multiple times in a day, and trying to talk every single day is a bit extreme. I know talking every day may seem like a good indicator of a healthy relationship, but in reality, most couples (aside from married couples or couples who live together) don't talk every single day and don't see each other every single day. You still have your own lives.

My advice to you is to give this girl some space because I guarantee she wants it. Relax a bit and give her and all girls more space in the future.

11. brettD

brettD New Member

im just a long time lurker and here but i couldnt resist this

:ugh::ugh::ugh:

12. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

13. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

you sound way too desperate, probably scared her away

if she doesnt answer the first text/call dont keep trying to call her, wait for her to come to you

14. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Everyone covered the basics so I don't have much. I just wanted to say we've (well at least I know I have) been there. So don't beat yourself up. You didn't do anything wrong, per se. Don't try and analyze the situation any more than you have. You just need to gain some self respect and quit acting like a damn puppy.

Oh and just for JAO:

RUN! :rofl::mamoru:

15. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But for real bro, drop the broad.

16. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

yes, you sound needy, but in your defense... did you really want to date a girl like this? :rofl: who wears high heels to a carnival?

:werd: learn from your mistakes! btw... i don't think anyone's mentioned it, but you shouldn't have sent those roses. imo...once you saw her shoes, you should've asked informed her about what the two of you were going to be doing on said date. if she already knew, that's her problem. she should've changed her shoes!

17. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

18. MossMan813

MossMan813 New Member

I gotta say, this reminds me a lot of myself about 5-6 years ago. Trust me man, you've really got to realize that if you don't put yourself first, no one else will either. By no means treat women unfairly, but think about what you're doing. I bet you spend a lot of time thinking what you can do to make her happy, correct? Now, think about how much time you think she thinks about what she can do to make you happy. Don't lie to yourself. Do you think it's fair that you are carrying this (and from what others said, other) relationship? NO! Until you realize that a girl in your life should be a positive thing that makes BOTH of you happy by doing things with and for each other, this won't make sense. And don't say doing things for her makes you happy - because I know you're thinking it. Take this advice, and write it down. One day, it will all make sense.

19. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

20. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

/thread

21. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

lol you carried her around most the night? :rofl: I can see being playful and giving her a short piggy back ride to the car but carrying her around all night? :rofl: :rofl:

22. aaholland

aaholland New Member

text once wait for a response. It is easier to put the ball in their court. Make them come to you. Plus this makes you feel a lot better when they do call you.

Girl i am talking to at work, we talk every day. I initiated the relationship by texting her. At some point i called her and we talked. Then after a bit i tested the waters to see if she would call me. Now she calls me every day.

23. THoC

THoC New Member

wow.... yeah the calling and texting when she is not responding is clingy.

call/text once..... maybe twice. if no response then take it as "im not interested" and move on.

24. T-R-T

T-R-T New Member

:rofl:

25. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Umm yeah she sounds like an attention whore and like others said you're acting like a clingy push over, quit texting her every minute and why on earth would you get her flowers after she acts like a bitch?