Can't read the signs

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RevBob, Sep 28, 2005.

1. RevBob

RevBob You thought your burning hot steel slide was bad!

I can't read body langue directed at me. I never have been. I can set in the corner and see it directed at others and see EVERY little thing. But as soon as I'm the focus I just don't get it. Later I can look back and see little hints, but not at the time they happen. Of course by then it's too late. I never see the girl again or they think I'm not interested. I can look back over the years and see a lot of things I've missed out on. I honestly think I've unknowingly walked away from more girls then most men have had.

I have to somehow reprogram myself to SEE these things. I just don't know how to do it.

2. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

You need confidence. You can see the signs in others because they are not directed at you. As soon as it invloves you. You get a little voice in ur head saying shit like "Nha, ur seeing things, she dont like you" or "she is just being friendly, she aint trying to hook up with you" or maybe ur mind just goes blank and u honestly cant see the signs. Thats either because ur not confident enough to realize she can like you or your not confident thus making you nervous and making ur mind go blank and not being able to see or read the signs.

3. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

I sometimes suffer from the same issue, and I think that is really good advice purplebeast, thanks :)

4. alex__

alex__ New Member

Yeah, i have the issue of not being able to consistently "seal the deal." I know if the girl is interested, but then i just dont do anything so push it to the next level (im talking bout dating, not picking up at clubs). For clubs i almost have the same thing, i would be dancing with a chick, getting real close, then do sumthing dumb like go and get a drink. Of course they aint there when i get back... stupid, but i was really thirsty!

5. RevBob

RevBob You thought your burning hot steel slide was bad!

I can think of a couple of times at a club/party when a girl leaned closer to me.(Sign = I want a kiss). I realised that later, but at the time I just thought she couldn't hear me.

Example 2: I'm at a club. Girl dancing with some guy. Guy walks off dancefloor and tells me "You better do something. That girl wants you bad!". I never saw a thing that would have told me that.

I've always been pretty shy. I guess that could play into it as well.

6. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Basically if they are smiling, laughing, having a good time, then I don't worry about it. Also eye contact is huge, if they are holding eye contact thats a definite sign.

If I don't get these indications, I don't chase or try to win them over. I move on.

Most women don't show interest overtly. Its taken me a long time to be able to tell when they are interested.

Most of it comes back to confidence as mentioned above.