Can't orgasm during sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by childofbean, Nov 10, 2007.

1. childofbean

childofbean Green Member

This is really beginning to frustrate me.
    Maybe I just need more time and experience. Or maybe it won't ever happen. :hs:

(I'm female)

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Talk to Silver, she can't either.
    Can you get off alone? Nine times out of ten, if you can't get off, it's because you dont know how.
    If you do get off alone, vaginal or clitoral?

3. childofbean

childofbean Green Member

I can by myself (clitoral), but it has become increasingly difficult over the past few years. It's possible that it's from my medication, though.

4. childofbean

childofbean Green Member

And my method is kind of difficult to use during sex. I usually need some sort of pressure, such leaning on a desk or dresser. :o

5. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Talk to your doctor about the meds, obviously.

Is it possible he isn't stimulationg you clitorially enough during sex? have you ever had him take a good amount of time to try and give you vaginal orgasms (once you get one you'll never go back :naughty:)

6. childofbean

childofbean Green Member

I'm on Lexapro. When I first started taking it, I couldn't orgasm at all, but over time, I was finally able to again. I started to believe that I had gotten used to it, but maybe I was wrong.

7. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Yeah, you don't know how to get off during sex. I had the same problem for a long itme.
    You and whomever you're sleeping with, need to take some time (lots of times) to focus on your body, and hwo to get off
    Most of this is your responsibility, you need to experiment with other ways to get off alone, and work with him to get you off during sex. :)

8. childofbean

childofbean Green Member

Any rubbing around there is somewhat uncomfortable. It'll make me squirm, but it doesn't make me feel close to orgasming. We've attempted the vaginal ones, but we had no luck.

9. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Yeah I can't really have anyone else play with my clit for too long, unless its just licking sucking.

It honestly took me years to be able to have vaginal oragasms. how long have you been having regular sex?

10. childofbean

childofbean Green Member

Under a year, so I'm not very worried yet. It's just frustrating to hear about girls who are able to orgasm without any clitoral stimulation during sex. :hs:

11. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I can, but again, it took me years.
    Just keep trying, RELAX, and keep in mind that your orgasm is your repsonsibily, it should be a project for you :)

12. fray

fray New Member

:(

This sounds just like me...method of masturbation is a little different, but similarly one that's not real conducive to sex. I think that may be a part of the problem. I can't tell if I orgasm when I masturbate or not. Recently, I've decided maybe I do and this is it... but everyone tells me, if it was really it, I'd know. Clitoral stimulation during foreplay feels good to a point and then is just far far too much and becomes annoying. Vaginally, things feel good in certain positions, especially tilting my pelvis kind of up, probably so he's hitting the 'g-spot', but not in a building to orgasm way...

I feel your pain. It is very frustrating.

This reminds me, I really want to try this showerhead/bathtub thing everyone raves about, but my it won't work in my tub and my showerhead doesn't detach... :wtc:

13. AubreyNelson88

AubreyNelson88 New Member

uncomfortable in what way? like it is too sensitive? if so tell him not to concentrate RIGHT ON the clit but around it a bit then build up.

14. moparmike

moparmike New Member

That helped me and my wife a lot. Working around it and one thing is I will take and "write letters" with my tongue on and round her clit to keep the moven=ment random and constant. Works well. Also, my wife used to O big time vaginally, till we had three kiddos. Now, it is clit or none, as she lost some of her sensation vaginally. :(

15. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Why won't it work in your tub? You have to like put your legs up against the wall to get close enough to the faucet (at least I do)

16. fray

fray New Member

Because to have it be hot/warm, it has to be full stream, which would be too much. Do you know what I mean...like there aren't separate dials for hot and cold, just the one. If it's a lighter stream of water, then it's cold, which didn't sound too inviting either.

17. Abomb

Abomb New Member

this is quite obviously a case where your medication is interferring with your sex life

18. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

can I suggest you getting a dildo and trying to get yourself off vaginally first. try it on your own and then mimic what works alone with your partner. it's howI found I could achieve orgasm through penetration alone.. it took soe doign but MAN was it fun learning either way.

19. Tetragrammaton

Tetragrammaton New Member

20. Tetragrammaton

The fact that you can have an orgasm at all, even though its through manual stimulation is great.

...don't believe your girlfriends either

21. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Also, I think you should take the focus OFF the orgasm itself. relish in enjoying the sex leading UP to the orgasm. There were many a time that I didn't achieve orgasm but i had a fucking AWESOME session of Sex. :dunno:

22. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

This is not true...

I do sexual coaching, and I can (and do) teach any woman to have vaginal orgasms, clitoral orgasms, multiples of either, squirting and beyond.

23. Tetragrammaton

:bsflag:

24. demosnat

demosnat New Member

There is no possible way this statistic could exist. On the off chance its true, there is no fucking possible way to accurately gather that sort of information. Theres still TONS of debate as to the nature of vaginal orgasms, there is just simply no way to ACCURATELY gather that kind of information.

Yes there have been studies, I know, don't quote them, but if you are even remotetly educated (which I assume you are) you know that b/c of the way studies like this are done, the results are going to be horifically off base. Studies of this nature are not done to get stats like that, they are used to gauge how this works to an extent that they CAN begin to do quantatative studies on the matter.

25. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

I feel sorry for people like you that live in a world of limiting beliefs.