SRS can't not be crazy girlfriend

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by WGD87, Jan 7, 2009.

1. WGD87

WGD87 New Member

Has anyone in here ever felt that they had no real reason the be unhappy with a relationship other than the fact that for some reason or another they could not handle it?
    I find myself in a relationship that is kind of going downhill thanks to me and pretty much myself alone. Every relationship has its bumps... and I make them into mountains...
    I kind of feel like I just should not be in a relationship because I'm too messed up right now to have that much impact on another person as well. It sucks though because I am with someone who I don't really want to loose.
    I feel like I have gone WAY down in maturity. There is a lot going on in my life and I can't stop myself from being a super duper bitch. I am ruining a lot of things in my life as it is.. Its like if you can't handle drinking you stay away from the beer.... sooooo right now I can't handle social interaction... What do you do about that..?!?!?!
    When you want to protect someone else from yourself you sense there is a deeper problem. Has anyone ever broken off a relationship to protect the person they love from your own bitchtastic ways? Is that as weird as it seems to me?

2. CaminoReal

CaminoReal Custom User Title

So from your perspective you've: decreased in maturity level, decreased the amount of social interactions you have (for whatever reason), have become a "bitch" to your girlfriend, and are messing up things in your life...

First of all, I have to ask what, in your opinion, is causing all these problems? Secondly, I think it is perfectly normal (and appropriate in this situation) to correct things in your life before you try to continue with a relationship with someone else.

Your post is very vague, by the way...

3. WGD87

WGD87 New Member

I am a bitch to my boyfriend...
    I feel ignored.. by a lot of people.. I moved home to commute to school and sometimes its obvious my parents don't really want me back.. but they don't want to help me out to live on campus.. they always promised to help so they feel its their duty to help... and I don't have money to live on my own...
    My family is like.... killed by the economy.. All of my christmas money went straight to bills I didn't even fucking know I had because no one wanted to like.. tell me.. and upset me or something... but like.. in a year we went from being like... middle class family to like... food stamps and unable to pay house payments.. car payments... car insurance... my sister cutting checks to my family like..... she could live on her own probably for a LOT less.. and I can't tell my family how to live but they need to fucking suck it up and accept the government help out there for them or I doubt they will ever become indepentent on their wages now... plus my mom is looking at loosing her job in a few month because it is closing.. just like my dads did..
    I have worked my ass off to get where I am and I watch people around me do half as much and have it so much better off... even with grades...
    My friends make plans with me and cancel.. or go do whatever with someone else.. the only shit I get invited to anymore costs way more money than I can afford.. and I get the same stupid fucking responses.. My friends are like.. "I don't have any money either but I'm still going.." but they fucking have the money... they don't get it.... and I guess that is their problem but it kind of sucks for me..
    I'm loosing my fucking mind..
    I feel second place to my boyfriend.... so I freak out but.. I know its not true.. I feel like because everyone else kind of treats me one way he is too... but at the same time he does stuff like.. I dunno..
    I think.. I've been in this rut so long he isn't going to change because its been run into the ground... and by change I don't mean change in the larger sense.. I mean like... Dumb stuff..
    Okay so he has changed since he moved into an apartment with new room mates and now he can play video games a lot and stuff... and he got a new job and like... I feel second to his life when I'm not physically there... and I can't even tell if it is justified anymore.. He needs his own time.. true.. but like... I dunno.... Its like he will answer every text I send him in the wrong way or at the wrong time and he sees it as "I answered your texts what more do you want" but then I explain how it wasn't right and he doesn't get it and who would... its like.. if I say I feel like shit.. and a half an hour later I get "feel better baby I love you I'm going to bed nite" not only did that not make me feel better but it lost progress.... but it isn't.... wrong for him to have done it... but it fucking drives me nuts.. I didn't say I feel like shit to make the statement... It makes me feel unimportant because he waits to answer until he is ready for bed or something along those lines and like.. I don't know I would have done more than that.....
    I don't know I can't even tell if I am a super bitch anymore.. this probably makes no sense.. my brain is a mile a min right now....
    Maybe I expect too much out of him because I'm not getting enough everyplace else...

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

How old are you? To be honest, you sound very young and very needy. Somewhat of a brat too, if I may say so. You bitch about your family being hurt by the economy, but then you want them to help you live on campus?

How does a bf "answer a text wrong"? Your bf has a life outside of you...tough, get over it, it's actually a GOOD thing.

How the heck do you not know what bills you have? You were upset because all your Christmas money went to them...keep track of your bills, then you will know how much money you have. But again, it sounds like you complain about your family being hard on money, then complain because you didn't get any gifts.

Stop whining and feeling sorry for yourself. You're expecting everyone to do everything to satisfy you, that's not their jobs. It's up to YOU to make yourself happy. You feel bad about having no money to go out with friends? Get a job, or get a second job.

You want to hang out with your friends? Don't wait for them to call you, YOU call THEM.

Ad you're getting upset over how and when a bf replies to a text message??? Jesus, if it's that big of a deal, call him or see him in person. Text messages don't rank that high on guys' priority lists, so stop thinking of them as being important.

5. gogo420

gogo420 New Member

i understand what youre saying with the whole situation. been there myself more than once. it really comes down to you being unhappy with things in your life and you want someone else to blame. your boyfriend is the prime candidate since he has to put up with more shit from you than anyone else does. thats why you take it out on him. you need to focus on you and what you want. figure out what will make your life better and dont focus so much on him. hes not doing anything wrong. he just cant be in your head all the time so he doesnt know how hes supposed to react when you get mad at him for sending the wrong thing in a text. also, he is probably a little sick of having a gf who is constantly unhappy with her life. if you put yourself in his shoes you would see that you wouldnt want to have to deal with that all the time either. just try to realize that he is still with you for a reason and focus on your own life. shit sucks sometimes but you just have to know what you want to change and go after it.

6. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

:ugh: no offense but you sound like a spoiled brat I would leave you too if I had to listen to complaining like that everyday.

Hate to break it to you but you should be second place in your b/f's life right now I'm sure he has school and his own things going on that should come first. Probably better off being single for a while and learning how to be happy with life on your own.

7. CaminoReal

I misunderstood, sorry.

Okay first off, your parents don't owe you anything. Maybe they didn't teach you that growing up, but your parents (or anyone for that matter) don't have to do jack shit for you.

you should know what your bills are... no one should have to remind you every month.

this happens a lot in life, get used to it.

Maybe you should introduce things to do that don't cost that much (or any) money. If they're really your friends, you shouldn't have to spend any money to have fun with them.

You're being way to vague and not finishing your sentences, so I don't really know what to say to this.

Wow. He answered you back in a somewhat timely (and caring) manner and you're getting upset over this? I think you need to chill out a bit. I'm not sure if it's because you're young or just a dependent type of person, or both, but it sounds like you need to center yourself and stop getting wrapped in trivial bullshit like this... it's a fucking text message for god sakes.

Again, it sounds like you're looking for validation/acceptance/something else from external sources. Stop relying on others so much. This is not to say that relationships aren't very important in life... but I think you're skewing situations and then overreacting to your perspective.

8. WGD87

WGD87 New Member

Thanks to the couple of you who got it...
    I was upset so that always makes you sound more intelligent but the whole point was that I recognized how dumb I am being. How "spoiled" I am acting or whatever. I could go into my life more, and those opinions might change a little. I didn't explain the bill thing but it wasn't a monthly bill. All my bills have always been paid by me exept when I lived on campus my half of the rent was a check from my parents. I don't expect them to help me live on campus I don't think that was said or read the right way. That was extremely nice of them.. Don't think I don't appreciate the help they gave me. They don't have to do anything for me. My point I guess was my whole life we both had the understanding college would be helped with. It hurts them to not be able to help. Living here is a good deal for me in that I don't have to pay them rent and they don't feel bad because I'm going into debt paying rent to someone else. I wanted to try and get the loan for my apartment but they insisted I don't. When I moved back I didn't think things would play out like they have. And trust me it isn't probably what you think. And now my sister is paying most of their bills and it makes me mad because they get stuff in the mail all the time telling them about the assistance they could get and they wont. They want their pride or, I don't know how to put that. That kind of plays into the whole helping me out thing.. They want a good image, they want to be a family they envision in their mind and that means a lot to them but sometimes I wonder if they haven't stopped relying on people to put their problem on either. A lot of stuff is "my fault" around here that isn't my fault. Its all really weird around here. A lot of stuff is my dads fault, well most of it according to my mom. I'm going to be honest he kind of dug a hole for them. There is a lot more to add to the whole losing the job that is going through my family. There is added debt due to careless mistakes and bad, but legal, habits..
    I understand the text thing was all dumb but I didn't get why I was reacting that way. I agree very few guys would put up with that..... Which is why I don't want to make him. I am a very dependent person and like, I don't know what to say about that. I don't want to be. I don't sit back and accept it but I don't know that I know how to change it either.
    I think it sucks because there is so little I can change right now. In a year the flood gates will spill out into the streets and I will have control........ What makes me most unhappy in life is suffocating me right now.
    I need to make me happy.
    I talked to him about it. I don't know. I feel amazing about it right now after the talk but sometimes that is just how it goes until the next trivial thing in life becomes the end of the world to me.... Sometimes I think if I could just change something, like something I pinpoint.. a specific thing.. so much would change but it doesn't seem to do what I expect.
    I found out today how school and work will play out now and I am kind of excited. Last semester I couldn't work so this semester maybe I can actually kind of work on doing something with my life outside of everything else.
    I am lucky for what I have. My brain doesn't let me appreciate it because I can't always hold what is good higher than what is bad. It is always the end of the world unless I am in a random happy mood that lasts a few hours. I don't know why all of a sudden I am like this. Its been getting worse as time goes on.. But I don't suppose anyone has an answer to that..
    But thanks for the helpful advice...

9. RachTyrTaiya

RachTyrTaiya New Member

and how are you and your boyfriend doing now?

10. CaminoReal

If you were more positive/excited about things I would almost think you're in a manic episode by the way you type.

11. amze

amze New Member

Interesting posts, I'm a 19 year old male.

I feel like I have similar feelings, in a nutshell you're just digging to deep into everything.

You gotta realize and accept, that nothing good comes from over analyzing everything.. from school, to relationships, to friends and family.

But I've sorta got your crazy mindset.. minues the "like..like..like.." shit. :)

12. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Could you use paragraphs from now on in order that your posts are easier to read for us? Other than that, just keep going and working through things, you'll get through it.

13. Abomb

Abomb New Member

please for the love of all the is holy fucking format your 3 day long posts

14. Abomb

Abomb New Member

you honestly sound like a needy spoiled attention seeking diva