SRS Can't make decisions especially with money

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by MudRacer4x4, Jul 23, 2009.

1. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

Lately I find that I can't make any decisions in life what so ever. Seriously like tonight I couldn't even make up my mind if dinner was worth it because of the money. I can't decide on a career. It seems like i can't make decisions in general but I freak out when it comes to spending money and can't make up my mind so I don't end up buying anything or regreting what I do buy.

Whats wrong with me?

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I think you have lost your pattern in life. The thing is , its natural for some people not being able to decide over grand things. I think you should instead just try to do what is best rather then forcing yourself to make a decision over something. My guideline is this: When you are in doubt, don't do it. And that has worked out for me. When it comes to decisions, when i see that there definitly is a positive outcome for me, i do it, i mean that's what decisions are about, giving yourself a better outcome so that your life improves. Don't waste money uneccessarily but remember money is just a tool.

3. planeh

planeh Guest

yah, zero's suggestion is what I do, go on instinct and don't over think it.

4. moni

moni OT Supporter

I have a similar problem. I can't decide what to cook, or thibk about food so I just eat waffles. Wth butter spray. Lke that is all I flipping eat. I go through a box of 60 a week with the help of my kids. I can't decide what to wear so I just stay in my pjs unless I have to go somewhere. cant make any sort of rational financial decison whatsoever. I either dont buy anything or in the past 2 days I have made 3 purchases off ebay and I cant remember what one is. Some people say I have depression but I am on anti depressants that work just fbe I have tried tons of them and they all pretty much keep me happy LOL. ITs just life overwhelms me and I don't know f I sjouuld go left or right.