cant last - getting worse

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by cruzr180, Aug 16, 2005.

1. cruzr180

cruzr180 I'm addictive!!

I have never been the type of guy to last A LONG time as it is. Usually the first time would go quick but 2nd/3rd would be good.

I am engaged/living with my fiance for almost 6 months now. Yes we go without and always have.

The problem is I think I am getting worse. Even when we go twice the 2nd time can be quick.

What could of changed? how does one get worse? what are some tips/tricks to try? I know about trying to clench that muscle but what else?

2. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

One gets worse sometimes because you are thinking about it and thinking its a problem. This brings it to the front of your mind and can cause it to happen quicker.

Best thing to last longer I'd say is to focus on something else, or learn exactly what gets you off and push to that point, then stop and do something else etc.

Basically I think its all in your head.

3. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

I agree with Bruticus...

There are some things you can try though whether it be a numbing condom/lube or by stopping yourself from finishing when you are about to. The latter meaning to use your muscles inside and stop yourself from ejaculating...you still have a small orgasm but nothing/very little comes out and you are still ready to go.

4. Roxshot

Roxshot New Member

I have this problem if i've been anticipating sex all day and I'm horny or if it's been awhile since i've had sex... like a week. I got these trojan numbing condoms and they work great, sometimes a little too good. My wife is fixed so once I feel it's numbing I usually take it off and pound away.

5. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

What's lasting a long time? Some (most) mofos in here think if they don't last an hour they a premie ejacers. Long enough for it to be mutually enjoyable is about all anyone could ask for.

6. cruzr180

cruzr180 I'm addictive!!

no not like an hour. 15-25min would be good for us.