Can't keep it up v.:hs:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by paintballah03, Aug 22, 2005.

1. paintballah03

paintballah03 My av has been stolen. :squint:

This girl that I've been really good friends with for a few months started coming on to me lately, and I went with it. Making out, grabbing, that sort of thing. Now while we're doing this, I get rock hard. The moment I put on a condom and we start going at it, I lose it. We've tried 3 times, with no luck.

I was a virgin before this, so I figured I would be captain cum quick, I never thought I would be having this problem. I really think it may be because of how close we were as friends. We told each other everything, stuff like that. All three times, right before we start to have sex, my stomach starts to ache. This is confusing the hell out of me right now, and I feel bad for not being able to keep it up.

Anyone know what could be wrong with me?

2. Freeze Time

Freeze Time New Member

youre too nervous.

relax, breathe and enjoy the moment. :)

3. lauren

lauren Active Member

yup.

i have had guys say it was easier to do with girls they dont give two shits about...but when you lay your heart on the line, and theres that pressure things dont go as easily.

as hard as it might be, relax, and dont think about it. try a different brand/type of condom. might try a different size too...if its constricting, it can kill things.

also, make sure you are taking an drugs/alcohol. weed, booze, ritalin, adderol, coke, lsd, meth some cold meds, etc can cause difficulty.

if you guys were friends to start with, shes probably not going anywhere and will be more than willing to practice (makes perfect). theres always a next time to do it better, so dont put too much importance on doing it perfect right then an there. she'll understand.

good luck. it's akward for everyone in the begining.

4. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

NERVES!!!

RELAX!!!lc

5. YouDon'tKnowMe

YouDon'tKnowMe New Member

My boyfriend and I have similar issues. He, like you, just needs to relax and try not to think about NOT being able to come. It's sex..not a job...enjoy yourself!:naughty:

6. Two toys

Two toys New Member

hahah sounds like my first few times. I couldnt keep it up but barely, i was nervous as hell and shaking and lasted FOREVER.

next time i fucked a girl i didnt care about i had no nerves it was more "fun" but less enjoyable because as stated i didnt care about her.

7. paintballah03

paintballah03 My av has been stolen. :squint:

Thanks everyone.

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

And another one, wow, I should be going from the bottom up instead of top down...

Your dick is broke. Nothing can seave you now! Its the end of the world!!!!

AHHH RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!