SRS Can't get rid of this feeling.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Ashley, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Ashley

Ashley EEK!!!!

I'm actually kind of scared about this, no like hiding in the dark scared, but worried scared. I don't really know how to explain whats going on, so bear with me. I kinda think its anxiety. I keep gettin this weird feeling inside of me. It doesn't feel empty, but I keep thinking if I eat, it'll go away kind of like I'm hungry. Yesterday was the worst, I felt like me insides literally we're screaming. I could feel it in my throat, which was the craziest thing, cuz I know nothing is there but kind of like if it was a cartoon itd be this shadow thing inside me.... I was going crazy trying to make it stop. I had no clue what to do, and the things that came to mind scared me. I wanted to smoke, drink, or eat, and actually fucking came to mind pretty strongly. Thats what scares me. If I do one of these things and it makes the feeling go away I'm going to keep doing it. I don't want that. I almost had a cig cuz I had some left over from a party ( I only smoke when drinkin) but my lighter wouldnt work, so maybe a blessing in disguise. I got in my car and drove and eventually singing my heart out helped. I got the feeling again tho, not as intense but I feel like I need to do something. I feel like I need to eat and I KNOW I'm not hungry.

Now just a little background, there are some things going in my life that make it a little less than peachy keen lately. My SO and I aren't doing the greatest, I've wanted to go out more and be the person I was when we started dating ( I dont have many friends since I've moved to school and I met a girl and we've been hanging out) We've broken up and gotten back together the past four weekends, I don't think this would stress me out much but we live together. I'm broke. that scares and worries me. And what may be the real cause of all this, we just found out my grandma has lung cancer and its pretty bad, if you kno about stages its stage 4. We arent tight, call each other all the time, but she's my grandma and I love her dearly.

I don't know whats causing the feeling but I want it to stop sooo bad, it goes away, is lighter, adn then the other night peaked. Any suggestions? Anyone feel this way before? Anyone know what the hell is going on with me??

Also this is very unlike me.

2. Sounds a lot like anxiety, which could also be tempering depression and compulsive behavior. I'm not sure what would be causing it. Situational and biological events can lead to these types of experiences and feelings.

I'd recommend speaking with your family doctor. Write down what you said here, and hand it to the pro so he/she can help you get an objective assessment.

3. Ashley

Ashley EEK!!!!

Yeah, I thought I might need to talk to my Dr. Thank you.

4. Let us know what they come back with if you're comfortable doing so. It's always interesting to see what exactly is the source of something like this.

5. Ashley

Ashley EEK!!!!

Oh I will, and also last night I didn't answer the phone, no reason why, it wasnt like I didnt want to talk to the ppl that call but I just hit the button to make it stop ringing other than answer it both times. I went through that sometimes in hs too.

6. I do that too.

7. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well, im going to throw it into a whole other direction, if you have a lot of hatred going on in your life , and you are getting feelings that aren't from your own initiative. Then you may be susceptible to demonical influences. Demons who are always cold and hungry and miserable try to mount people who are spiritually on almost the same level as them. They do this in order to escape the misery from the hellish state that they are into, and when you are equal on their level they can attach to you and urge you to eat,fuck,fight hate other people for their own personal gain. If you become a loving and helping person you will escape spiritually to a level where they cannot reach you. The unwanted hunger feeling should go away by then.

8. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

you sound compulsively anxious. take some time to relax your mind. do something that you enjoy